The latest Results for various programs offered by GRIET are given below. Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology (GRIET) publishes of UG and PG on the website. Candidates can refer to the website for both Entrance exams and Semester Exams.
Candidates can download also download the notifications, supplementary result, revaluation results from the official website. For more information on transcripts, application process and Admissions refer, GRIET Admission
|Exam Name||Release Date||Result|
|B.Tech 2nd Sem Supply G15 2019-20 Exam Result||05 Jun 2019||Click here|
|B.Tech 4th Year 2nd Sem Supply GR11 2019-20 Exam Result||05 Jun 2019||Click here|
|GR15 2018-19 I M.Tech I Sem SUPPLEMENTARY Results released||01 May 2019||Click here|
|GR15 2018-19 I M.Tech II Sem SUPPLEMENTARY Results released||01 May 2019||Click here|
For More Results – Click Here
Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute Of Engineering – How To Check Results 2020
Once the semester examinations are over the college announces the results on the college website. Students can log in to the website and check their respective results. All other information regarding results and examinations are also posted on this page. Students are advised to check this page regularly. To check their result, students can follow the steps below:
- Open up the official college website
- At the top of the website, there is a navigation bar that takes us to the different pages of the website.
- Find and select the “Examinations” option on the navigation bar.
- This will open up the Examinations page.
- On the page at the right-hand side, there is a list of options.
- From the list of options, find and click on the “Results” option.
- This will open up the Results page. Students can find the appropriate results document and download and check their respective results.
Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute Of Engineering Exam Notifications 2020
GRIET releases exam notification on the official website of the Institute. Candidates can seek the latest notification of the Semester Examination, Supplementary Examinations on the official website. To check the notification of the latest examination, candidates can follow the following steps.
- Visit the official website of the Company.
- Click on the ‘Examination’ tab from the menubar.
- From the following dropdown, click on the Exam Notification link.
- On the following page, select the required course to download the notification.
- Save the notification for future reference.