Gopalan College of Engineering and Management - [GCEM] Recent Admission Alerts and Updates
Gopalan College of Engineering Quick Updates 2020May 15:
Karnataka DCM announces KCET 2020 to be held on July 30 & July 31, 2020. Check Here.
Gopalan College of Engineering and Management (GCEM) were started by the Gopalan Foundation, which is part of the renowned Gopalan Group. The Gopalan Group was founded in 1984 by Mr. C.Gopalan, an architect, with the objective of developing and constructing residential apartments in Bangalore.
- The company has developed some of the finest homes in Bangalore and has the enviable record of having completed all its projects on time
- The Group is engaged in the promotion of Residential, Commercial, Shopping Malls, Townships Special Economic Zones, Software Technology Parks, Biotech Parks, Organic Farms, Educational Institutions, Export of Culinary, Medical Herbs, Star Hotels, and Hospitals etc.
- They have over 25 years’ experience building from around the world
- The GCEM offers the courses which are approved by AICTE
- Affiliated to VTU and recognized by Government of Karnataka
Research: The overall research priorities are aligned with those identified by the GCEM Office with the best opportunity to build centers of research excellence around which competitive technology-based groups can grow. The College encourages research in the following priority areas are:
- Nano materials
- Sustainable Manufacturing
- Estralis 2014- The College provides diverse and multi-cultural events for students for quality education
- National Robotics Championship 2014- The students are part of competition at IIT - Bombay
- National Android Developer Challenge 2014- The students have reached grand finale at IIT-Bombay
- SWACHH BHARAT ABHIYAAN- The programme was launched with objective of Clean India by 2019 and described beyond Politics at Bhavsagar
Hostel- The hostel has 3848 sq. ft builtup area and accommodates 500 students. It has 24 hour security and 24 hour hot water and electricity facility.
The College provides you with a variety of financial aid options, including merit-based scholarships, state aids, study loan and sponsorships.
- Students Safety Insurance Policy the students are eligible for claim in case of accidental death of earning parents and also the insurance company takes care of the study expenses for the remaining period of study of the student due to accident the parent can lodge a claim with the insurance company.
- Scholarships / Sponsors:
Dept. of Technical Board. Social Welfare Development
- S.J.Jindal Trust, Himalaya Drug Company, Karnataka
- Minorities Devp. Corp, Ltd.
- Karnataka State Board of Wakfs
- Development Revenue Dept. (Wakfs)
- Central Wakf Council
- Karnataka Veerashaiva Educational Trust's Scholarship
- Karnataka Wakf Foundation for Women