Institute of Technology and Science, Ghaziabad (ITS) – Management and IT Institute was established in the year 1995 by the I.T.S.- The Education Group under Durga Charitable Society with a view to impart valuable education in the field of Management and Information Technology. Today the Institute is considered as one of the Best Institutes in Northern India when it comes to education in fields of Management & IT .
- The Master of Computer Application course and Post Graduate Diploma in Management course of the Institute has been accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA) of AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- Institute of Technology and Science is an ISO 9001:2008 Certified Institute and all the courses of it have been approved by AICTE.
- Institute of Technology and Science has been certified by NAAC with grade A.
- The PGDM programme is equivalent to MBA granted by Association of Indian Universities (AIU), Government of India
- The Master of Computer Application Programme and Master of Business Administration Programme is provided in affiliation with Maha Maya Technical University, Noida
Infrastructure: Institute of Technology and Science has been always ranked high on the infrastructure parameter; which in turn proves the institute’s great infrastructure. The Institute feels proud of its collective knowledge which lies with its eminent and experienced faculty members. The faculties of this institute can be grouped under:
- Faculty Management
- Faculty IT
Alumni: Over the course of 18 years the institute has given some noted alumni like:
- Mohit Agarwal, Manager, International Trade HDFC Bank
- Sujit Mishra, Manager, Research and Planning Star TV (News Divison)
- Indrajit Sinha Chakroborty, Assisstant Area Manager, Godfrey Phillips India Ltd.
- Abhijita Sahoo, HR Manager, The Hartford, Connecticut, USA
- Smarpita Dasgupta, Deputy Chief Manager, India today
Research: The Institute encourages both student and faculty to take up research. Many faculties have presented their papers in national and international conferences/seminars and some of them have been published in national and international journals. The institute has membership and collaborations like,
- Foreign collaboration with Catholic University of Lyon, France and MDC, Subsidiary of MDI, Singapore for student & academic exchange programme.
- Management Development Institute, SINGAPORE
- Chaoyang University of Technology (CYUT), TAIWAN
- University of Leicester, U.K
- Institutional membership of ACM (Association of Computing Machinery), CSI (Computer Society of India)
- The Institute is an IBM Centre of Excellence
Extra Curricular, Co- Curricular Activities & Clubs:-
Students can get with department clubs like ‘C’club, JAVA club and Dot Net club which conducts inter institutional contest. Some of the cultural events organized in the college are:
- Mata Ki Chowki: The event is organized by the Institute every year before the commencement of new academics session to seek the blessings of almighty
- Fresher Party
- Alumni Re- Union
IT Infrastructure: The IT infrastructure of this institute comprise of 9 computer labs which is supported by highly qualified IT faculty.
- The institute has more than 500 dual-core, core-2-duo and Pentium-IV processor based systems networked through Windows 2003 Server, SCO Unix 5.0, Red Hat Enterprise Server Edition.
- The Labs and the faculty rooms have been interconnected through structured cabling thus providing round the clock intranet as well as internet connectivity to all the students along with the faculty members.
- The Computer center has latest software which include Visual studio Dot Net 2005, Java, Turbo C++, Oracle 10G, SPSS, PROWESS, Power Builder 6.0 and Sybase-II etc.
- Microsoft Developers Network licensed software with Academic alliance for latest product update and Thread Management Gateway (TMG) is implemented as proxy and firewall
- The Internet connectivity is provided at I.T.S through 12 Mbps (1:1) broadband connection.
Library: The library of I.T.S. is triple storied building with each floor serving a special purpose.
- The library has a total of 40,119+100 books and 8981 titles of MCA and Management Courses.
- There are 157 total journals/ magazines comprising of both national and international along with 1552 old volume of bound journals.
- On the digital front the library has 2306 CDs, 91 floppies, 70 video cassettes and 4 audio cassettes.
- It has online journals and databases of EBSCO Business Source Premier, IEEE Explorer, JGATE, Capitaline Corporate Database and DELNET
- The library is fully automated and book circulation is done with state of art barcode equipments
- The library has web enabled Online Public Access Catalogues (OPAC) and wireless network in addition to the Book Bank Facility
Hostel: There are separate hostel for boys and girls, the facilities provided are:
- Common room which are equipped with facilities for indoor games and gymnasium.
- A highly professional on campus laundry service.
- To ensure uninterrupted electricity supply power backup through genset is provided.
- “Best Upcoming Business School From NCR (Noida Zone)” By Indian Achievers Podium For Its Excellence In The Field Of Management Education.
- "India’s Best B - School For The Year 2011 By ICMR-4P’s Business And Marketing Survey "
- Glory of India Award
- “Life Time Achievement Award” For Education Excellence by India Educational Development And Research Association (IEDRA).
- “Rashtriya Shiksha Shiromani Award” For Contribution In The Field Of Education At All India Achiever Conference International Conclave.
- A Category Business School By Business India
- ITS Ghaziabad is ranked by CSR as top 9th B-SCHOOL Of Excellence In November 2012 Issue
- The institute is ranked as A2 Category B School In The Country By Indian Management, May 2012
- Ranked as 49th Top B School In The Country By Business World, June 2012
- Ranked among the Top B-Schools Of Excellence" By Competition Success Review, Nov 2011
- Ranked 4th in NCR By B&M Chronicle Feb’10.
- Ranked Amongst Top 25 B-School of India And At Per With IIM Kozhikode In Overall Score As Per AIMA Survey Of Best B-School, Sept. 2010
- On the basis of MAT/ ATMA score students are given scholarships of 20,000 (INR), 30,000 (INR) and 40,000 (INR) based on the range of their scores.
- On the basis of CMAT rank students are given scholarships of 20,000 (INR), 30,000 (INR) and 40,000 (INR) based on the range of their ranks.
- On the basis of CAT/ XAT percentile students are given scholarships of 20,000 (INR), 30,000 (INR) and 40,000 (INR) based on the range of their percentile.
- On the basis of academic performance students are given scholarships of 20,000 (INR), 30,000 (INR) and 40,000 (INR) based on the percentage of marks in both Graduation & Either in class 10th or 12th.