Kongu Engineering College offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in various specializations. The brief of courses with eligibility, duration, and specialization is tabulated below:
Kongu Engineering College Admission
The College offers BE, B.Tech, B.Sc at UG level while at the PG level it provides ME, M.Tech, M.Sc, MBA, and MCA. The selection procedure for such courses is based on several entrance exams, candidates are must register themselves for the concerned entrance exam, application forms are available on their official website. The types of entrance exam as per the course:
- TANCET for M.E, M.Sc., M.Tech, MCA, and MBA
- TNAE for B.Tech, B.Sc., and B.E
- CAT/MAT scores are also acceptable.
- Candidates will be notified about the admit card for concerned entrance exams on their registered contact details
Kongu Engineering College Application procedure (Offline only)
Step 1: Visit the official website of the college and go to Admissions portal
Step 2: Download the application form and fill in with past educational and personal details
Step 3: Attach the following self-attested document with the form:
- 10th mark sheet
- 10+2 mark sheet
- Bachelor’s mark sheet (for PG Courses)
- Medical Certificate (If required)
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- TNEA/ TANCET/ MAT/ GATE 2020 Registration
- TNEA/ TANCET/ MAT/ GATE 2020 Fee receipt
- TANCET/ MAT/ GATE 2020 Score Card
- Photographs – 5
Step 4: Make a Demand Draft of the required amount in favor of ‘The Principal, Kongu Engineering College’
Step 5: Submit the form to the concerned departments of college or post it to the following official address: Perundurai Railway Station Road, Thoppupalayam, Perundurai, Erode - 638052, Tamil Nadu, India.
- B.Sc., B.Tech, and B.E aspirants will be admitted on the basis of their marks obtained in TNAE followed by the counseling procedure.
- M.Tech, M.Sc., M.E., MBA., and MCA admissions are done on rank in TANCET followed by the counseling procedure.
Also, Check: Kongu Engineering College Admission
Kongu Engineering College Cut Off
Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions (TNEA) is conducted by Anna University. Only candidates fulfilling the specified requirements for TNEA are allowed to apply for the admission process. Therefore, candidates must check the TNEA Eligibility Criteria before filling the application form.
TANCET (Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test) is organized by Anna University. The exam is conducted for those candidates who are interested in pursuing various post-graduation courses like M.E., M.Tech, MBA, MCA, M.Arch, and M.Plan. Candidates can fill the TANCET Application Form from the official university website.
Read More Kongu Engineering College Cutoff
Kongu Engineering College Placement
Kongu Engineering College has a great placement cell which gathers the best recruitment opportunities for its students. Placement cell interacts with many reputed companies or organizations in order to arrange campus interviews for placement of final year students. Kongu Engineering College Placement cell also arranges an internship program for students in various prestigious companies.
Kongu Engineering College Placement Highlights
Number of students
Total companies visited the campus
Average salary package