Meghnad Saha Institute of Technology - [MSIT] Recent Admission Alerts and Updates
Meghnad Saha Institute of Technology was established in 2001. The college is affiliated with West Bengal University of Technology and approved by AICTE and Directorate of Technical Education. It offers Bachelor degrees in Computer Science & Engineering, Information Technology, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Civil Engineering. It also conducts Post Graduate programme in Engineering, Business Administration (MBA) & Computer Application (MCA)
- The college has an area of 8 acres and consists of state-of-the-art laboratories, experienced faculties, extensive computer facilities coupled with a high-tech finishing school & effective placement supports.
- The college is formed under the aegis of Techno India Group
- The college has Soft Skills development programme include WHAT to and HOW to Question, Answer, Instruct, Explain, Narrate, Acknowledge and Apologize in a job environment. Students are also provided advanced learning technologies to facilitate Soft Skill Training.
- Admission in the college is based on WBJEE or AIEEE and MBA students are admitted through Management Aptitude Test (MAT)
- The college organises an annual Cultural fest named Eutopian Euphorians and tech fest Paridhi by technical club Megatronix
- Quiz and Personality Development club named "Gnosis" organised in the institute
- College’s students organise the "Saraswati Puja" and the "Biswakarma Puja" in the Workshop
- The college has well-equipped library with seating capacity of 120 readers
- Library has a collection of 28000 volume of books
- The college has been using LibSys (Library management software) for the library house keeping operations
- The department of Electronics and Communication Engineering of MSIT has been ranked within top 100 Indian Engineering Colleges in the year 2012 by Silicon India. It's Computer Science and Engineering department has also been ranked within top 100, nationally
- In 2013, MSIT ranked 18th nationally in a non IIT Indian Tech-school ranking