Meghnad Saha Institute of Technology (MSIT) is a private institution located in the city of Kolkata, West Bengal, India. The institute was established in 2001 and affiliated to Maulana Abul Kalam University of Technology, West Bengal.
Meghnad Saha Institute of Technology offers a wide variety of courses at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels in the field of engineering, information technology, management and sciences with the primary focus on engineering. Undergraduate courses offered by MSIT include Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech), Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) programs and postgraduate courses consist of Master of Technology (M.Tech), Master of Computer Application (MCA) and Master of Business Administration (MBA).
- Admission to the B.Tech program is based on rank secured in WBJEE examination. Admission is also done through JEE Main scores.
- Admission to the M.Tech program is done on the basis of rank secured by candidates in GATE.
- Admission to the BBA and BCA courses is done on the basis of merit in the qualifying 10+2 level examination.
- Admission to the MCA program is done on the basis of JECA (Joint Entrance admission in Computer Applications).
- Admission to the MBA program is done on the basis of rank secured by candidates in National level examinations viz. CAT , MAT or JEMAT.
Meghnad Saha Institute of Technology Highlights Table
|Name of Institute||Meghnad Saha Institute of Technology (MSIT) Kolkata|
|Basic admission criteria||National / State Level Entrance|
|Name of entrance||WB JEE / JEE Main (B.Tech.)|
|JELET ( B.Tech Lateral Entry)|
|GATE/ PGET ( M.Tech.)|
|CAT / JEMAT/ /MAT (MBA)|
|Entrance mode||Online and Offline|
|Counseling||National / State Level|
Read More: Meghnad Saha Institute Fee structure