Nalla Malla Reddy Engineering College (NMREC) was established in 2001. NMREC offers courses at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels in both the Technical as well as Management backgrounds.
- The minimum eligibility requirement for B.Tech course offered by Nalla Malla Reddy Engineering College (NMREC), is that candidates must have passed 10+2 with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry from any recognized board.
- For the B.Tech program, the admission is offered on the basis of score of JEE Main or AP EAMCET.
- A B.E or B.Tech degree in relevant fields of study ie required for M.Tech courses.
- The candidates who seek admission in the M.Tech program must have qualified in PGECET or GATE.
- For MBA programs, the candidates have to appear in the Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET) followed by counselling.
|Name of the College||Nalla Malla Reddy Engineering College (NMREC)|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance-based|
|Name of the entrance||B.Tech: EAMCET and JEE Main|
|M.Tech: PGECET and GATE|
|MBA: ICET Counseling|
|Entrance mode||B.Tech: EAMCET – Offline JEE Main – Online & Offline|
|M.Tech: PGECET – Offline GATE - Online|
|MBA: ICET – Offline|