Priyadarshini Institute of Engineering & Technology (PIET) is located in Nagpur, Maharashtra. It was established in the year 1999 by Lokmanya Tilak Jankalyan Shikshan Sanstha. The Institute is affiliated to Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University and is approved by AICTE.
PIET Nagpur offers B.E. degree course at the undergraduate level and M.Tech. degree at postgraduate level. PIET Nagpur also PhD degree at the research level.
- Candidates have to apply through the offline mode.
- Those applying for UG courses should have passed the 2nd PUC/Class XII with English, Physics, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks.
- Selection to B.E. is done on the basis of JEE Mains.
- To apply for the postgraduate level courses, they must have a bachelors degree in the relevant stream.
- For admission to M. Tech courses, candidates must have a valid GATE score.
Admission Highlights Table
|Name of the Institute||Priyadarshini Institute of Engineering and Technology, Nagpur|
|Basic Admission Criteria||JEE MAINS and GATE Score|
|Name of Entrance||JEE MAINS and GATE|