SNS College of Engineering (SNSCE) offers undergraduate and postgraduate level programs in various Engineering disciplines. It currently has six B.E. courses in the fields of Computer Science & Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electrical and Electronics and Information Technology.
Five M.E. specializations include Embedded System Technologies, Manufacturing Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Power Electronics & Drives and Information Technology.
- Candidates applying for B.E. programs are required to apply through TNEA only.
- M. E., MBA and MCA candidates can apply through TANCET.
- Candidates not eligible for TNEA or TANCET can apply through CET held by the consortium.
- Payment of fees can be made via credit/debit card or net-banking.
- B.E. / B. Tech candidates need to qualify 10+2 in science stream with PCM as compulsory subjects.
- M.E. candidates must have an undergraduate level engineering degree in the relevant or allied discipline.
- MBA and MCA candidates must have a graduate degree.
- Candidates applying for M.E. programs are selected through TANCET counselling.
- B.E. candidates are selected through TNEA counselling. Seats are allotted on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in PCM combined in 10+2 or equivalent.
- MBA and MCA candidates are selected on the basis of marks obtained in TANCET.
- Non-TNEA / Non-TANCET applicants are selected on the basis of marks obtained in the CET held by the consortium.
|Name of the College||SNS College of Engineering|
|Basic Admission Criteria||CET / Counselling|
|Name of the Entrance||TANCET|
|Counselling||State Level / University Level|