SAM College of Engineering & Technology (SAMCET), Bhopal was started in 2007. It is a part of Sam Group of Institutions. It is run and managed by Shri Guru Har Govind Society which is providing quality education from last Forty Years from schooling to under graduate and then post graduate level. It aims to provide technical education with academic excellence and ethical base.
- It is recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi
- It is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi Technical University
- SAMCET is the first training partner with IBM in Madhya Pradesh
- A new IBM research Lab was opened on campus in 2009. It includes purpose-built research workspace, seminar and social space
- SAM has strategic research institutes, in materials engineering, software engineering and hydraulic engineering
Extra Curricular Activities:
- Training on Embeded System by Sofcon Solutions Pvt. Ltd
- Visit to SARNI Thermal Power Plant by students of Electrical Engineering Branch
- Training on Advance Java by W3Engineers Team
- Separate hostel facility for boys & girls
- Campus clinic with ambulance to provide 24x7 medical assistance to students
- Newspapers and magazines are provided to students on demand.
- 20,000 books on various subjects
- 20582 volumes and subscription to 200+ Journals, Magazines, Periodicals
- Audio – Video material such as CD/DVD’s
- Arrangement for both Indoor & Outdoor games
- Accomodation for 500 students at a time
- Scholarship of up to Rs. 20 Lac to merit cum means students.