Siddaganga Institute of Technology (SIT) is a prestigious engineering institute located in Tumkur district of Karnataka state. The college was established in the year 1963 by Sree Siddaganga Education Society.
Siddaganga Institute of Technology (SIT) offered undergraduate, postgraduate and Ph.D. level programs in various disciplines of Engineering and Science. The institute offers 12 UG programs with a total intake of 950 students and 16 PG programs with a total intake of 432 students.
- Candidates can apply through KEA website for UG and PG programs.
- Ph.D. candidates can apply through institute admission process.
- M.Tech candidates can apply through GATE score. Such candidates do not require to appear for Karnataka PGCET exam.
- B.E. candidates must compulsorily appear for KCET exam.
- B.E. candidates should have passed 10+2 with 45% aggregate.
- M. Tech candidates must score at least 50% marks in graduation (B.E. / B. Tech / M.Sc.)
- MBA and MCA candidates must clear graduation with 45% minimum marks and must qualify their respective PGCET.
- Ph.D. candidates must pass their respective last qualifying exam.
- B.E. candidates are selected on the basis of KCET score.
- M. Tech, MBA and MCA candidates are selected on the basis of KPGCET score.
- M. Tech candidates are also selected on the basis of GATE score.
- Architecture candidates must take the NATA test.
- Ph.D. candidates are selected on the basis of marks obtained in the last qualifying exam.
|Name of the Institute||Siddaganga Institute of Technology|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Written Test + Counselling|
|Name of the Entrance||KCET / KPGCET|