The college offers B.E. and B.Tech programs. Students can choose from among 5 specializations offered in BE and 2 specializations offered in B.Tech programs. Interested candidates can also apply for 4 specializations offered under M.E. program.
- Students interested in pursuing B.E and B.Tech programs need to apply only through TNEA.
- Those who are interested in seeking M.E. can apply to the institution through their GATE scores. If they fail to provide a valid GATE score, TANCET is preferred.
- Online filling and submission of the application for all the courses are available only through the respective portals.
- Students pursuing B.E and B.Tech need to qualify 10+2 in science stream with PCM as compul
- sory subjects.
- The selection of the B.E and B.Tech candidates are done through TNEA single window counsel
- M.E candidates need to have either B.E or B.Tech degrees.
- The selection of M.E. aspirants are done through counselling and their GATE scores. Candidates who fail to produce a valid GATE score need to appear for the TANCET.
The institution is committed to attaining rigorous academics with the excitement of discovery supporting intellectual stimulation. The college has various facilities including center for higher education, communication skill development cell, entrepreneurship development cell, etc.
Sri Eshwar College of Engineering Admission Highlights 2021
|Name of the College||Sri Eshwar College of Engineering|
|Basic Admission Criteria||B.E / B.Tech : TNEA Counselling + Merit M.E: Entrance based|
|Name of the Entrance||B.E/ B.Tech : TNEA M.E: GATE or TANCET|