St. Ann’s College of Engineering and Technology was established by The St. Mary Educational Society at Vetapelem Mandal, Chirala , Prakasam district, Andhra Pradesh in the year 2001.
- College is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada and approved by AICTE
- Four programmes were accredicted by NBA and permanently accredicted by Institution of Engineers(I)
- College ranked ‘A’ grade by NAAC
- College offers 5 undergraduate, 7 post graduate and 4 diploma courses
- Admissions in B.Tech. are based on EAMCET
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Information Technology
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronic and Communication Engineering
No. of Students placed
- Indian Society for Technical Education
Library: College has well equipped library. Library is constantly updated by acquiring books. Below are details of library books
Engineering & Technology
Hostels: College hostel has modern facilities like internet, mineral waters, indoor games, TV, etc.
Medical Facilities: college has clinic where qualified doctors provide medical assistance.
E-Classroom: College has active learning atmosphere through e-classroom facilities. This classroom is used for developing technical and communicational skills.