APICET 2019 Exam Date, Syllabus, Result, Cutoff
Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (APICET) is a state-level exam, held for admission to MBA/MCA programmes. It is conducted by Andhra University, on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). APICET 2019 is scheduled for May 2, 2019 (tentative) in offline mode.
The question paper consists of 200 objective-type questions of 1 mark each. The duration of the test is 2.5 hours. The paper has 3 sections- Analytical Ability (75 questions), Mathematical Ability (75 questions) and Communication Ability (50 questions). APICET 2019 Result will be declared on May 12. Qualifying marks for general category candidates are 25%. More than 70,000 candidates apply for AP ICET each year.
Check Similar Exams
Highlights of APICET 2019
|Exam name||Andhra Pradesh Intergrated Common Entrance Test|
|Date of APICET 2019||May 2, 2019|
|Conducting Body||Andhra University|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Duration of APICET 2019||2 Hours and 30 Minutes (10 AM to 12:30 PM)|
|Courses offered||MBA and MCA|
|AP ICET Helpline||040-23399297 | email@example.com|
APICET 2019 Notification
Application form for APICET 2019 is expected to release soon. Candidates can check the tentative schedule for APICET 2019 below:
|Date of issue of notification||March 10, 2019|
|Availability of AP ICET Application Form 2019||March 16 - April 14, 2019|
|Application Form Correction Window||April 15 - 24, 2019|
|Availability of APICET 2019 Hall Ticket||April 25, 2019|
|APICET 2019 Exam Date||May 02, 2019|
|Release of Answer key||May 04, 2019|
|Declaration of Result||May 12, 2019|
Who Can Apply for AP ICET 2019?
- Candidates should be Indian Nationals.
- Candidates should satisfy Local/Non-Local status requirements as set by the conducting body.
Educational Qualification for MBA
|Category||Qualifying Marks in Graduation|
Educational Qualification for MCA
|Category||Qualifying Marks in Graduation||Other Requirements|
|General||50%||+ 2 Examination with Mathematics|
|Reserved||45%||+ 2 Examination with mathematics|
Note: Candidates who are in final year of graduation can also apply provided their results will be announced before the counselling process and in case the qualifying Degree is obtained in a Distance Mode Program, then it should be recognized by the joint committee of UGC, AICTE and DEC.
Read more on APICET Eligibility Criteria
How to Register for APICET 2019?
Release of AP ICET Application Form 2019: March 16, 2019
The registration process for AP ICET 2019 is completely online. Candidates can follow the following steps to fill APICET 2019 application form:
Step 1: Visit the official website
Step 2: Fee Payment- Candidates are required to choose one of the following modes for fee payment:
- AP Online.
- E-Seva/ MeeSeva.
- Debit / Credit card.
*In case the payment mode is AP online or E-seva/Meeseva, candidates have to log in using the transaction ID obtained with the payment receipt at AP online center.
*If the candidate wants to pay via Debit/Credit card, the payment can be done by filling the required details.
Step 3:Fill Application Form- The following details are required in APICET Application Form:
- Candidate Details
- Qualifying Examination Details
- Choice of Regional Center for Entrance Test
- Local Area Status
- SSC or equivalent Marks
- Minority community Status
- Special Category
- Annual Parental Income
- Correspondence Address
- Intermediate degree
- Recent photograph of the candidate (in jpg file format and the size of the file should be less than 30 KB)
- Signature of the candidate (in jpg format and the size of this file should be less than 15 KB)
Step 4: Print Application Form- After pressing submit button, the application form will be generated which contains registration number along with filled in details. Candidates can print the submitted form for future reference.
Application Fee for general as well as reserved categories is given below:
Download APICET 2019 Admit Card
Availability of AP ICET Admit Card 2019: Third week of April 2019
AP ICET Hall Ticket is issued to successfully registered candidates. It will be available at the official website. You can download it using your registration id and date of birth. APICET 2019 Admit Card contains details such as:
- Roll number of candidate
- Registration number of candidate
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s Name
- Candidate’s photograph
- Test venue
- Category of the candidate (as mentioned in the Application form)
- Date and time of the entrance exam
- Reporting time at the Exam Center
- List of documents to be carried on the exam day
List of AP ICET Exam Centers
- The list of exam centers will be released with the notification.
- Generally, the number of AP ICET Exam Centers is 48.
- Candidates can choose any 2 districts at the time of form-filling.
- The exam is conducted in two sessions - 10 am to 12.30 pm and 2. 30 pm to 5 pm.
Some of the major AP ICET 2019 exam centers are provided below.
|Anantapur||Anantapur, Gooty, Hindupur, Puttaparthi|
|Chittoor||Chittoor, Madanapalle, Puttur, Tirupati|
|East Godavari||Kakinada, Rajahmundry, Surampalem|
|Guntur||Bapatla, Guntur, Narasaraopeta|
|Hyderabad||Hayathnagar, Moula Ali, Nacharam|
|Krishna||Challapalli, Gudlavalleru, Kanchikacherla, Mylavaram, Vijayawada|
|Kurnool||Kurnool, Nandyal, Yemmiganuru|
|Prakasam||Chirala, Kandhukur, Markapuram, Ongole|
|Sri Potti Sri Ramulu Nellore||Gudur, Kavali, Nellore|
- Request to change the exam venue or exam timings will not be entertained by the exam conducting authorities.
- In case, candidates found any mistake in their admit card they should immediately contact the authorities. Phone number and e-mail to contact APICET 2019 exam conducting authorities is given below:
Paper Pattern of APICET 2019
AP ICET Exam Date 2019: May 02, 2019 (Tentative)
- APICET is held in offline mode.
- The paper has 200 objective-type questions.
- Each question carries one mark.
- The duration of the test is 2 Hours and 30 Minutes.
- The exam has 3 sections (Analytical Ability, Mathematical Ability and Communication Ability).
Section-wise distribution of questions is given below:
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
Read complete APICET Exam Pattern
Important Topics for AP ICET 2019
The exam conducting body release APICET Syllabus each year. No change in the syllabus of AP ICET 2019 has been notified as yet. Section-wise syllabus is given below for your reference:
APICET 2019 Syllabus for Analytical Ability
|Data Sufficiency||Problem Solving||Sequences and Series|
|Data Analysis||Coding and Decoding Problems||Date, Time and Arrangement Problems|
|Data Interpretation||Venn Diagrams||Reasoning|
APICET 2019 Syllabus for Mathematical Ability
|Ratio and Proportion||Powers and Exponents||Surds|
|LCM and GDC||Rational Numbers||Profit-Loss and Percentages|
|Partnership||Time, distance and work problems||Mensuration|
|Areas and Volumes||Modular Arithmetic||Statements and Truth Tables|
|Sets-Tautologies||Relations and Functions||Points and Lines|
APICET 2019 Syllabus for Communication Ability
|Vocabulary||Business and Computer terminology||Functional Grammar|
|Reading Comprehension||Drawing Comprehension||Day-to-day Communication|
Download APICET Scorecard 2019
Declaration of AP ICET Result 2019: May 12, 2019
The result for AP ICET is declared online, at the official website. Candidates can enter their hall ticket number to download their scorecard. APICET Merit List is also released as per the marks scored by candidates.
Following are the qualifying marks as per the category of candidates:
- The qualifying marks for general category candidates in the APICET Entrance Test are 25%.
- For the candidates belonging to SC/ST communities, there will be no qualifying marks for ranking.
APICET 2017 Result Trend
|Total Registrations for AP ICET 2017||70,678|
|Candidates who sat for the exam||62,962|
|Candidates who qualified||54,503|
|Total male qualifiers||38,835|
|Total female qualifiers||24,056|
|Total transgender qualifiers||71|
Expected APICET 2019 Cut off Marks
APICET Cut off is declared by the exam conducting authorities each year. The following is a table of expected cutoff marks for APICET 2019. Candidates can have an idea about their possibility of attending the APICET 2019 counselling from this cut-off list:
|Date (tentative)||Category||Opening Rank||Closing Rank|
|July 20, 2019||PH (V), PH (H), PH (O)||1||Last|
|July 20, 2019||Anglo-Indian||1||Last|
|July 20, 2019||CAP||1||Last|
|July 21, 2019||NCC||1||20, 000|
|July 20, 2019||Sports||1||20, 000|
|July 22, 2019||NCC||20, 001||40, 000|
|July 22, 2019||Sports||20, 001||40, 000|
|July 23, 2019||NCC||40, 001||Last|
|July 23, 2019||Sports||40, 001||Last|
Check Previous Year APICET Cut off
APICET 2019 Counselling
Commencement of AP ICET Counselling 2019: Second week of July 2019
Counselling for APICET is conducted for successful candidates as per their rank in the merit list. Candidates should keep the following points in mind while appearing for AP ICET counseling:
- Candidates should present on the notified date and time at the counselling center with all the relevant certificates and fee.
- Candidates will be called for registration rank-wise. Candidates have to sign in the register and pay the processing fee before proceeding for verification of certificates.
- Candidates need to produce Original certificates and bring Xerox copies of certificates for submission.
- Candidates have to exercise options on web.
- Candidates have to access the full schedule by entering their registration number, followed by their admit card number, password and date of birth in the login section.
- Candidates need to be careful while exercising options on the web and take the print out of the Saved options.
- Candidates are required to pay the prescribed fees for the counselling and admission by filling the challan form which can be downloaded from official website along with the seat allotment order
- Candidates will be informed about their final allotment and they are required to report to the respective colleges on or before the specified date, failing which the candidate will lose the admission.
- Allotted seat will also be updated on the web. So, candidates can check the institute allotted to them by visiting official website.
- Candidates will be given the option to withdraw from counselling by submitting an application. Application has to be submitted to that to the co-ordinator, helpline center along with receipt of certificates.
API CET FAQs
Ques. What is APICET?
Ans. APICET or Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test is a state-level MBA as well as MCA entrance test held for admission to colleges, institutes and universities in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Ques. What are the various modes of payment of Registration fees?
Ans. There are two modes of payment. The first mode is through AP Online and the other mode is through Debit Card / Credit Card. The locations of AP Online Centers are given in the APICET-2019 website.
Ques. How do I know that my application has been received and accepted after filling in the online application form?
Ans. After the successful completion of your application form through online mode, you will receive an SMS on your registered mobile number with the enrollment or Registration number. Moreover, your “Filled in Online Application form” containing all the information uploaded from database and entered by you along with Registration number and Barcode will be displayed instantly.
Ques. What should I do with the “Filled in Application Form”?
Ans. The candidate has to take a print of the “Filled In Application Form”, keep a copy of this form and preserve it carefully. Use the Registration number printed in the “Filled In Application Form” for all future correspondence.
Ques. Should I upload any certificates?
Ans. No, you do not have to upload any certificates.
Ques. Should I upload my photograph and signature?
Ans. You need to upload the Photo (file size less than 30KB and JPG file format) and Signature (File Size less than 15KB and JPG file format) as and when prompted by the system during the online application form filling process.
Ques. If I choose the Payment Gateway option, how do I submit the ONLINE Application form?
Ans. Before selecting the Debit / Credit card payment mode for the Registration fee, the candidate has to be ready with the required mandatory details. After payment, the ONLINE Application form will appear. Fill in all the mandatory details, read the declaration and SUBMIT.
Ques. Do I need to post my application and attachments?
Ans. No, once your online application has been submitted, sending a hard copy to office is not required.
Ques. After completing the ONLINE application process and generating printable Application form, will I be able to log in again to change my application data?
Ans. NO, after submission of the ONLINE application form, a “Filled In Application Form” is generated. The candidate should take a print of the application form and hence, cannot modify the data. Therefore, the candidates are highly expected to be extra careful while filling the ONLINE application form. However, some of the fields (excluding Regional Test Centre) in the Filled In Online Application Form can be edited if the candidate write a request letter with relevant proofs addressing CONVENER, APICET-2019 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ques. I made some mistake in filling the details in Online Application. How can i change?
Ans. The applicants are very anticipated that would be additional cautious while filling the ONLINE application form. Be that as it may, a portion of the fields (barring Regional Test Center) in the Filled In Online Application Form can be altered if the competitor composes a demand letter with important evidence tending to CONVENER, APICET-2019 or send an email to email@example.com.
Ques. If I misplace my copy of “Filled In Online Application Form”, how to get another copy of it?
Ans. You can take a fresh printout of the “Filled In Online Application Form” from the website by giving suitable details.
Ques. I have forgotten to take a print of my ONLINE application at the end of my application process. How can I get access to it?
Ans. You can take a copy by typing the appropriate information take a printout from the official website by clicking “Print Your Filled In Application Form”.
Ques. What if I don’t have an Email-id?
Ans. Email-id is not necessary. However, it is desirable as you may be insinuated critical data about APICET-2019 every once in a while to the given email id.
Ques. What if I don’t have a Mobile number?
Ans. Mobile number is a compulsory detail as your Transaction Id., Payment affirmation or some other future correspondence is through the right Mobile number you enter. Thus, in the event that you don't have a Mobile number enter the versatile number of your Parents/Guardian.
Ques. If I arrive to the ICET Examination Hall late by 1 minute, will I be allowed to take the exam?
Ans. A candidate seeking for APICET-2019 examination won't BE ALLOWED into the examination corridor on the off chance that he is late by 1 minute. Henceforth, there is no degree for taking the exam. In perspective of the undesirable circumstances before, the hopefuls are encouraged to achieve the Test Center well ahead of time keeping in see the time required for voyaging and activity conditions.
Ques. I have pressed the Back / Refresh / ANY button during the Registration Fee Payment through Debit / Credit Card, will that speed up my payment process?
Ans. It is strictly suggested to keep away from the activity of Back/Refresh/ANY different catches amid the Registration Fee Payment through Debit/Credit Card, this won't just hamper the entire procedure yet the application accommodation will be inadequate. Henceforth, you are encouraged to have tolerance amid the Online Payment through Bank.
Ques. Who can I contact in case of questions?
Ans. You are advised to go through ALL details thoroughly on the official APICET- 2019 website. Still, if you do not find an answer to your question contact the APICET office. You can also send an e-mail to the firstname.lastname@example.org or contact at Phone : 0891-2844999, 2754586
Ques. With the assistance of the AP Online procured Transaction Id. I have begun filling the Online Application Form. Tragically, I didn't finish the procedure by tapping the "SUBMIT" catch and the "Filled In Online Application Form" was not created. Would i be able to utilize a similar Transaction Id. again and restart the filling of the Online Application Form?
Ans. Truly, an applicant can utilize a similar Transaction Id. for whatever length of time that you don't press the "Submit Application" catch in Online Application Form.
Ques. I have registered for APICET-2019 as I am eligible, can I transfer the already paid Registration Fee to my friend?
Ans. No, the Registration Fee cannot be TRANSFERRED.
Ques. I have paid the Registration Fee, but I do not wish to take the APICET 2019 exam due to unavoidable reasons. Is the Registration Fee Refundable?
Ans. No, the Registration Fee is NOT REFUNDABLE.
Ques. Can I exchange the Transaction Id. with my friend?
Ans. No, the Transaction Id. is not TRANSFERABLE.
Ques. Are the Help Line Centers (HLCs) meant for appearing APICET-2019 entrance test?
Ans. No. This information is required for certificate verification at the time of Counselling for admission to professional courses. The schedule will be notified by the competent authority at later date.
Ques. What to do if you ‘forgot registration number’?
Ans. In case the applicant has forgotten the registration number then they have to go through the following steps to get the AP ICET 2019 registration number:
- Open the browser and type the link- sche.ap.gov.in/ICET.
- Click on the sub-link “Forgot registration number”.
- When you click on the link it will take you to a new page. You need to provide the details transaction id, mobile number and date of birth details.
- Click on proceed button and the details are received on the mobile number.
Ques. What to do if you ‘forgot transaction number/ID’?
Ans. The applicant needs to take after 4 basic advances strategy to get the transaction number. The steps are as follows:
- Visit the sche.ap.gov.in/ICET.
- Click on the sub link given as “forgot transaction number”.
- This will take you to another page. The applicants must provide the information of payment method, date of birth, mobile number, class 10 admit card and information of passing class 10.
- Click on “Proceed” button and the information are received on the mobile number as well as email id.
Ques. How to request for correction in AP ICET Application Form?
Ans. On the off chance that a applicant finds at a later stage that some data outfitted isn't right then they can ask for the adjustment in AP ICET application form. They should take after the basic 4 stage process given here:
- Open the official website sche.ap.gov.in/ICET.
- Look for the sub-link “Request corrections in application form”.
- Click on the link and this takes you to a new page. Provide the details about registration ID, mobile number, and date of birth.
- Click on proceed button and a link is mailed to the email id to do the corrections.
- Follow the link and do the corrections in the application form and click on “Submit” button.
Ques. How much is the counselling fee?
Ans. Candidates participating in APICET Counselling must pay the below fee:
- General Candidate: INR 1000/-
- Schedule Caste (SC): INR 500/-
- Schedule Tribe (ST): INR 500/-
Ques. What is the difference between ICET & AUCET?
Ans. Both exams are held for admission to Andhra University. While ICET is a gatweay to MBA/ MCA. AUCET is held for admission to postgraduate courses offered under the streams of Science, Commerce, Humanities, Management, Teaching, and Mass Communication.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College