ASCI, Hyderabad, Telangana was established in 1956 and is approved by AICTE. The College offers a PGDM program in 6 specializations and PGDHM program in Hospital Management. Admission in all the programs is based on scores obtained in CAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA/CMAT etc. entrance examinations. The candidates shortlisted for admission are invited for PI at Hyderabad. The application forms are available at the official website of the institute which can be downloaded, filled and sent with a non-refundable DD of INR 1,000 drawn in favour of the Administrative Staff College of India. The last date to apply for PGDHM program is June 30, 2021.
ASCI organizes the “Campus Placements” at the end of the third semester. The institute has had an excellent track record year-after-year, in placing all its students with leading organizations in the healthcare sector. The Centre for Healthcare Management has placed students in Dubai too. Some of the potential employers of ASCI include Apollo Hospitals, Max Super-specialty, Kokila Ben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Wockhardt, Jaypee Hospital, Fortis Healthcare, Infosys, Manipal Hospital, Bombay Hospital, etc.
Below given are few facts candidates can check to get an idea about this College.
|Established|Type||1956 | Private|
|Admission Criteria||Entrance based|
|Facilities Available||Hostels, Canteen, Sports, Library, Airport Facility|
|Top recruiters||Jaypee Hospital, Wockhardt, Allscripts, Fernandez Hospital Foundation|
The College offers different courses under numerous specializations and the details about the same are mentioned below.
|PGDM||Specializations: Human Resource Management, Marketing Management, Financial Management, Operations Management, Entrepreneurship & Innovation, Data Analytics & Artificial Intelligence
Duration: 2 Years
Eligibility: Graduation with 50% Marks
Selection Criteria: CAT/GMAT/ATMA/MAT/XAT
|PGDHM||Specialization: Hospital Management
Duration: 2 years
Eligibility Graduation with 50% Marks
Selection Criteria: CAT/GMAT/ATMA/MAT/XAT
Check course fee information ASCI Courses & Fees
How to apply?
The candidate who wishes to get admission to this College needs to follow the below-given steps:
- Visit the official website of the College
- Download the application form from the website
- Fill in the basic details by going through all the instructions carefully
- Upload the required documents
- Pay application fees online i.e. INR 1000/-
- Candidates can also post a DD in favor of “Administrative Staff College of India” payable at Hyderabad
- Submit the form and keep the printout of it.
For detailed information read ASCI Admission
ASCI has a training and placement cell that provides 100% placement assistance to its students. The batch of 2019-21 PGDM students has secured placements across several reputed organizations. The average package is offered at INR 6.5 LPA and the highest package is offered at INR 10 LPA. The institute also provides internships to its students. Some of the top recruiters are Airtel, HDFC Bank, Transcell Oncologies, Amazon and many more.
Apart from the well-developed College buildings and infrastructure, the College provides other basic facilities to students.
- Library: The College has a wide collection of books as well as journals. It also has the finest online teaching resources. The students and staff can access these online resources 24*7.
- Board and Dining Facilities: The Campus provides dining facilities where students can enjoy meals and light refreshments at reasonable prices. Vegetarian, as well as non-vegetarian delicious dishes, are served too.
- Computer Internet and Wi-Fi Facility: The College has a high-speed connection to the Internet and the entire campus is Wi-Fi enabled.
- Medical facility: The College also has a medical centre with professional doctors and nurses. The College has a pharmacy too that has different working hours.
- Airport Transfer Facility: The College has a pick and drops service from the airport for the candidates who are arriving at Hyderabad by air.
- Sports Facilities: Sports facilities are there for students like swimming, chess, table tennis, croquet, caroms and so on. The facility of the gym is also available for students.
- Other Facilities: Residential Facilities, Yoga Classes, Recreation Facilities.
Read more ASCI Reviews
The college has very knowledgeable and highly experienced faculty members who are well versed in their own fields.
- Professors: 14
- Associate professors: 6
- Assistant professors: 8
Get information on ASCI Faculty
Ques. What is the fee structure of the PGDHM course at ASCI?
Ans. The fee structure for PGDM is INR 7.5 lakhs and PGD (Hospital Management) 6 lakhs - and it can be paid in installments. The first installment to be paid of INR 1,00,000/- for PGDM and INR 50,000 for PGDM (Hospital Management ) within 7 days of the admission confirmation.
Ques. How do I contact ASCI for any query?
Ans. You can reach the College by contacting at +91-40-66720700 Candidates can also visit the College for face-to-face discussion regarding admission or any other query. One can find the address of the College on the College's official website.
Ques. In terms of placement, how is ASCI?
Ans. The College is providing 100% placement to students over the last five years. Some of the names of top recruiters who had visited the campus for recruiting PGDHM students are Fortis, Apollo Hospitals, Deloitte, Jaypee Hospitals, Allscripts and many more.
Ques. What all documents must be attached with the admission form for PGDHM admissions 2020 at ASCI?
Ans. The documents you need to attach with the admission form for PGDHM admissions are the score sheet of the qualifying examination like CAT, CMAT, etc., SSC/CBSE/ICSE 10th and 12th mark sheet, graduation and other mark sheet and if you have any work experience you need to submit the certificate of the same.
Ques. Why should I choose ASCI for a PGDM program?
Ans. The PGDM program has all the necessary approvals from AICTE etc. and Mr. Jayesh Ranjan, IAS, Principal Secretary IT&C and Industries is the Chairman of the Advisory Board for the program. The program is unique in the following ways:
- It allows students to opt for dual specialization.
- The dual specializations may not just be limited to functional areas of management (like Marketing, HR, Finance, Operations) but we also offer specialization in sectoral areas, in which ASCI has been traditionally strong like in Energy Management, Urban Infrastructure Management, Health Management, Corporate Social Responsibility, and Environment Management.
- ASCI also offers core courses on data analytics which every student has to take.
- In addition to the core courses, it also encourages students to take up non-core courses on Ethics, Personality Development, Digital Marketing, Advanced Excel for Financial Modelling, and Enterprise Risk Management.