Updated On - March 1st 2018
CMS Business School, Bangalore is a branch of Jain University, which is a leading business school, with international prospective. It aims to prepare the students for the forthcoming future in an innovative way, by developing analytical ideas. The vision is to give students all the basic knowledge to develop new, innovative, beneficial business ideas. So it provide all the opportunities for the students to prepare themselves for tomorrow’s world. Its mission is to serve the nation by providing brilliant managers.
Facts and Figures of CMS Business School-
Ranked 21 among all business Universities in India
Total number of Companies visited in 2014
Total Placements in 2014
Highest Salary Package
Total Faculty Members
Sports and cultural events
Campus Residents Area
22,500 sq. ft
How to Reach
16kms from Bangalore town at Karnataka
CMS Business School, Bangalore Ranking:-
- A Rank in Karnataka by CRISIL S&P Company B-School Grading
- 8th Rank in top B-Schools of Excellence by CSR-GHRDC B-school survey, 2017
Why to Join CMS Business School, Bangalore, Karnataka?
- Experience and Excellence: CMS Business School is a type of the premium Jain University, which is India’s leading business academy with an international outlook. It ensures excellence in performance of the students by providing all the required opportunities and exposure. It also emphasizes on character building inside the classroom.
- Dual Qualification: All of the full-time MBA students of CMS Business School takes training from the globally reputed professional centers like Chartered Institute of Marketing and Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment. It provides a very good exposure to the students as it is linked up with international industries.
- A good collection of national and international faculty members: It has highly qualified faculties having master and director degrees from IITs and NITs and also international faculties from Pforzheim University, ESC Bretagne, France University of Guelph, Canada.