CMS Business School, an integral part of Jain (Deemed-to-be University), is India's leading business school with an international perspective. CMS B-School offers an MBA program in the discipline of Human Resource Management, Finance, Marketing, Business Analytics, Banking, and Finance, etc.
CMS Business School Bangalore Highlights
Here are some quick facts about the college:
|Selection criteria||Entrance based|
|Application process||Online and offline|
|Application fee||INR 1050|
CMS Business School Bangalore Rankings
- Jain (Deemed to be University) marks its presence in QS World Top University: 91-95 Indian University Rankings
- ‘A’ in KA by CSIRIL S&P Company B-School Grading.
- Ranked 8th in Top B-Schools of Excellence by CSR-GHRDC B-School Survey, 2007.
- ISO 9001:2008 certified by TUV Rheinland for quality management.
CMS Business School Bangalore MBA
CMS Business School offers two programs: MBA and MBA for Working Professionals. Master of Business Administration (MBA) has 15 specializations whereas MBA for Working Professional has 5 specializations. All the specializations are mentioned in the table below:
|MBA||Marketing, Finance, Human Resource, Marketing and Finance, Marketing and HRM, Finance and HRM, International Financial Management, Banking and Finance, Business Analytics, Logistics & Supply chain Management, Operations & Systems, Sport Management, Luxury Management, Aviation Business Management.|
|MBA for Working Professionals||Marketing, Finance, Human Resource, International Finance, Operations Management & System.|
Eligibility: 50% in graduation (any discipline) or equivalent 10+2+3. Candidates must qualify Jain Entrance Test (JET) including written test, GD, and PI. Candidates who have qualified CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ NMAT/ GMAT are exempted from appearing in JET.
CMS Business School Bangalore Admissions
Admissions to MBA at CMS Business School, Jain University is based on merits obtained by the students in the qualifying exam.
- For full-time MBA/ dual qualification programs, scores of Jain Entrance Test (JET)/ CAT/ MAT/ GMAT/ CMAT/ NMAT/ XAT are accepted for admissions.
- As per the university guidelines, candidates with minimum 50% score in Bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply.
- Application forms are available for download at the official website of CMS Business School and can also be obtained from the admission office.
- The cost of the JET Application form is INR 1050.
How to apply?
- Applications for admissions can be submitted online as well as offline.
- Applicants are required to log on to the official portal of CMS Business School and select the desired program for admission.
- Subsequently, applicants will be redirected to register and proceed to fill the personal as well as academic details.
- Next, applicants must upload the scanned copies of the signature and photograph.
- Pay the application fee. Application fee can be paid through credit/ debit cards or net banking.
- For the offline application process, applicants need to visit the admission office of the institute.
Read More: CMS Business School Admissions
CMS Business School Bangalore Faculty
The faculty members of the institute are highly educated with a good no. of experience in their respective fields. Here is a list of core faculty members of CMS Business School:
- Dr. Dinesh N
- Designation: Director
- Qualification: M.Com, MBA, CIM, Ph.D.
- Dr. Harold Andrew Patrick
- Designation: Dean
- Qualification: MA, M.Phil, PGDBA, Ph.D
- Prof. Dr. N Chandrasekhar
- Designation: Dean - Executive Education
- Qualification: B.Sc. (Hons), PGDM, MMM, M.Phil, FAM, Ph.D
- Dr. Harold Andrew Patrick
- Designation: Professor & Dean
- Qualification: BA, MA, M.Phil., PGDBA, Ph.D
- Dr. Ujjal Mukherjee
- Designation: Associate Professor
- Qualification: BFT, MBA, PGDHRM, UGC- NET, FDP, Ph.D.
- Dr. L Sudershan Reddy
- Designation: Professor
- Qualification: B.Sc, M.Sc., M.Tech, Ph.D.
- Mr. Krishna Koppa
- Designation: Area Coordinator & Associate Professor
- Qualification: BE, MBA, and (Ph.D.)
- Dr. Batni Raghavendra Rao
- Designation: Area Coordinator & Professor
- Qualification: B.Com, M.Com, FCMA, CFA, ACMA (UK), CGMA (UK & US), Ph.D
- Dr. Sireesha Nanduri
- Designation: Assistant Professor
- Qualification: B.Com, M.Com, MBA, Ph.D
CMS Business School Bangalore Placements
CMS Business School has a placement cell which follows the Indian Placement Reporting Standards (IPRS). CMS B-School Placement cell has a Structured skill development program of 150 hours. It has 200+ recruiters on Campus who offer jobs to students according to their skills and abilities. The average CTC offered to the top 50 students in 7.5 LPA. Some of the placement highlights of the college:
- Highest Package: 17.33 Lakhs
- Average Package: 7.5 Lakhs
The top recruiters are Flipkart, TechMahindra, Brigade, Aditya Birla Group, Asian Paints, Reliance, PNB Housing, FedEx, Nestle, Bosch, Indiabulls, Bajaj, Godrej, Oracle, Blue Dart, Dell, HSBC, Greenply, Infosys, etc.