IIEBM Indus Business School situated in Pune, Maharashtra was established in August 2000 as an Educational Institute recognized by the Govt. of Maharashtra. The Institute that is spread across 2000 sq. ft. is affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU). IIEBM offers PG Diploma course in Management to the candidates.
IIEBM IBS Highlights
Type of University
Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU)
2000 sq. ft.
How to Reach
18 Km from Pune Railway Station
25 Km from Pune Airport
IIEBM IBS, Pune Courses and Admission
IIEBM IBS PGDM Admission
The Institute offers five specializations under two-year PG Diploma program in Management. The basic qualification to apply for PGDM program is graduation in any discipline from an AICTE/ UGC/ AIU recognized University/ Institute with minimum 50% marks. Admission to this program will be on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ ATMA/ CMAT/ GMAT entrance exam.
For further information about IIEBM Courses and Fees Structure
IIEBM IBS Placement
No. of Companies
Students Placed (%)
3 – 4 Lakh
10 – 11 Lakh
3.5 – 4 Lakh
14 – 16 Lakh
4 – 5 Lakh
5 – 6 Lakh
12 – 14 Lakh
5.2 – 5.5 Lakh
14 – 15 Lakh
IIEBM IBS Ranking
- Ranked 9th under Metro Ranking in India’s Best B-Schools 2017 survey conducted by Business Today
- Ranked 13th amongst India’s Top Private B-Schools of Excellence by CSR-GHRDC B-Schools Survey 2016
- Awarded A++ rating and ranked 19th in All India B-Schools Ranking Survey 2017 by Silicon India
- Ranked 6th in Top 10 B-Schools with Best ROI and 7th in West Zone in All India B-School Ranking 2017 by Silicon India
IIEBM IBS Scholarships
Scholarship is awarded to students on case to case basis based on following criteria like –
- Performance in Academics (10th, 12th and Grad.)
- Sports (Regional/National Level)
- Work Experience
- NCC, Scouts, RSP, NSS etc.
- Wards of serving/ retired Armed forces personnel (Army, Navy, Airforce) and Central/ State Government Employee
- Students from economically challenged background
IIEBM IBS Associations
Some of the social and charitable organizations IIEBM is associated with are –
- SOS Villages
- Concern India Foundation
- Sulabh International Social Service Organization
- Dignity Foundation
- Blue Cross Society, Pune
- WWF (World Wide Fund) India
- Idea Foundation
- Pragati Foundation
- Hope for the Children Foundation
- TAA Sagarmitra
- Center for Youth Development and Activities
- People for Animals
IIEBM IBS Facilities
- Library: IIEBM has a well-stocked library with a vast collection of books by Indian and International authors on varied management subjects and general reading. The library also has a subscription to multiple national, international magazines and journals, online data basis. The library at IIEBM has a corporate membership of British Council, USIS and Pune University Library.
- Classroom: A well-lit and airy classrooms equipped with LCD projectors, Public Address System, Computers, Wi-fi connectivity etc.
- Hostel: The hostels has well-ventilated rooms, wi-fi connectivity, common television room, solar heating system and 24 hours security for each hostel block.
- Temple of all religions (Sarva Dharma Prarthana Sthal).
- Uninterrupted Power Supply: Load shedding and power failure have become a way of life. To overcome this problem, Institute has dedicated HT power supply & generator backup.
- Wi-Fi connectivity in entire campus and hostel blocks.
- Mini infirmary with the provision of 24 hours vehicle service for students to be taken to the hospital for medical emergencies.
- Reverse osmosis water purification system & Aqua guards for drinking water.
- An in-house Health Centre exclusive for staff and students. The center arranges lectures and seminars on health, lifestyle, yoga and meditation.
- Tie up with Aditya Birla Memorial Multi Specialty Hospital for medical check-up and medical treatment of students at concessional Rates. Costs of the treatment to be borne by the individuals.
Why Join IIEBM IBS, Pune?
The AICTE approved Institute offers value-based education to students and professionals in the ever-changing field of Business environment, enabling them to become techno-savvy, ethical business leaders and entrepreneurs with a distinct edge over their contemporaries/ competitors in a global economy; thereby contributing to national economic development. The vision of IIEBM is to become a leading educational institution that provides state of art facilities in teaching, consultancy and research in the field of business management.
Key points to keep in mind while joining IIEBM, Pune –
- AICTE Approved
- 100% Placement Records
- Encourages Decision Making
- Students establish a strong network with people from the industry
- Global Orientation
- A collaborative culture encouraging teamwork
- Entrepreneurial Inspiration & Innovation
- A Powerful Alumni Network
- Personality Enrichment Program (PEP)