Indus Business School is a private institute situated in Pune, Maharashtra. The pioneer business school was established in 2000 and is affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune.
Indus Business School Pune offers PGDM program at the Post Graduate level.
- Minimum eligibility for PGDM program is candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university with at least 50% aggregate marks.
- Admission will be given based on a valid score obtained in CAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ XAT/ ATMA/ GMAT or any competitive exam acceptable as per AICTE guidelines followed by GD/ PI.
- Candidate with minimum three years of experience can also apply. They would be required to submit experience certificate from Head- HR of the company.
- Application forms for admission are available online or can be downloaded from official website.
- The college conducts selection process in various cities which will include written assessment, group discussion and personal interview.
Read More: Indus Business School Pune Fees Structure
Admission Highlights of Indus Business School Pune
|Name of the College||Indus Business School, Pune|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance-based|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Name of Entrance Test||CAT/ CMAT/ MAT/ ATMA/ XAT/ GMAT|
CAT: November 25, 2021
CMAT: January 20, 2021
MAT: September 02, 2021 (PBT), September 15, 2021 (CBT)
ATMA: August 5, 2021
XAT: January 07, 2021
|Mode of Entrance||Online|