The Indian School of Business (ISB) is a private business school established in India in 2001. With more than 45000+ executives trained and 11000+ alumni worldwide ISB has carved a niche among the Management schools. The campus offers postgraduate programmes along with the short-term courses. The institute is in partnership with several international business schools.
Read more ISB Hyderabad Courses & Fees
ISB became the 100th Triple Accredited business school in the world (AMBA, EQUIS, AACSB) upon achieving AMBA accreditation on 12 May 2020.The School has been ranked 23 by the Financial Times Global Ranking 2021.
The Business School is also ranked 1st in Asea and 44 globally in AMA 2020 Research Productivity Ranking. The School conducts entrance exams for certificate programmes. For admission in the postgraduate diploma programme, the students are supposed to score good rankings in the GMAT or GRE entrance test.For admission in PGP, the students are supposed to qualify for the Business Aptitude Test (BAT) which is conducted by the institute. The School Offers flagship program of PGP for which a minimum of 2 years work experience is required.
ISB Hyderabad Quick Facts
- For the flagship PGP Program 2021 students a total of 1145 acceptable offers were made.
- the average accepted CTC was an all-time high of INR 28.29 lakhs, an increase of 8.32% as compared to last year’s CTC of INR 26.12 lakhs
- The Indian School of Business (ISB) has academic alliances with the Many foreign universities such as Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University,The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania, LBS etc
- Admission to FPM is based on a valid score in GMAT/GRE/CAT/JRF while selection to EFPM is subject to candidates’ academic and professional performances followed by work experience and letters of recommendation.
ISB Hyderabad Ranking
|Ranking Body||Ranking parameter||Ranking|
|Financial Times Global MBA 2021||Global MBA||23|
|Financial Times Global MBA 2021||India MBA||1|
|Qs Global 250 MBA Ranking 2020||Global MBA||98|
|EMBA Ranking 2020||Asia Pacific||15|
|Qs Global MBA Asia Ranking 2021||Asia MBA||06|
|Accreditation||AMBA||100th triple-accredited Business School in the world|
|Accreditation||AACSB||Global MBA Worldwide School|
|Accreditation||EQUIS||Global MBA Worldwide School|
Check ISB Hyderabad Ranking
ISB Hyderabad Courses Offered
|Course Program||Course Eligibility||Course Fee|
|PGPM||Candidates must have pursued a Bachelors or equivalent degree
Duration : 1 year
Selection Criteria : Valid GMAT / GRE score/ TOEFL\ IELTS scores
|INR 72.07 Lacs|
|PGP PRO (WORKING PROFESSIONALS)||Candidates must have pursued a Bachelors or equivalent degree/experience of full-time work experience for a minimum of 5 years
Duration : 18 months
Selection Criteria : Valid GMAT / GRE score
|4-year UG or 3-year UG and PG degree in the area of business, economics, engineering, computer sciences, mathematics, physics or the arts.
Duration : 4 years
Selection Criteria : Valid GMAT/ GRE/ CAT/ JRF/ TOEFL/ IELTS score
|Advanced Management Program||Bachelors/masters degree in mathematics, science, engineering, technology, statistics/ At least 2 years of full-time work experience.
Duration : 15 months
Selection Criteria : Valid GMAT/ GRE score
|PGPMAX||Candidates must have a bachelors or equivalent degree/ a minimum of 10 years of work experience is mandatory.
Duration : 15 months
Selection Criteria : GMAT/GRE/SHL Scores
ISB Hyderabad Admission Cutoff
|ISB Hyderabad Class of 2019-20||Details|
|Cut off Range|
ISB Hyderabad Cutoff 2021(Expected)
|CAT cutoff||60 percentile and above|
|GMAT cutoff||700 scores and above|
|NMAT by GMAC cutoff||150 scores and above|
|GRE Cutoff||311 Score and above|
Check ISB Hyderabad reviews
ISB Hyderabad Placement 2020-21
- Average accepted CTC witnessed an all-time high of INR 28.29 lakhs
- 388 Consulting offers were made, making ISB a preferred choice for consulting firms
- IT/ITES/Technology, BFSI, FMCG/Retail and Pharma/Healthcare were among the leading recruitment sectors
- the average accepted CTC was an all-time high of INR 28.29 lakhs, an increase of 8.32% as compared to last year’s CTC of INR 26.12 lakhs during the placement week.
- Total PPOs offered were 388
- Top Consulting firms included the likes of McKinsey & Company, Deloitte India, Deloitte USI, Accenture Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Bain & Company India Pvt. Ltd., Kearney, PwC, ZS Associates, KPMG, GEP Solutions
Check more detailed placement here
ISB Hyderabad Scholarship
- Full tuition fee waivers : Merit based full tuition waivers to students enrolled for the PGP course
- Partial tuition fee waivers : Sanctioned INR 5-10 Lacs to 25-30 students on the basis of merit
- Need based tuition fee waivers: sanctioned INR. 5 Lakh to 25-30 students on the basis of merit to Applicants with family income (including applicant’s income) of less than INR. 10 lakh per annum
- ISB - AIESEC waivers: Sanctioned INR. 5 Lakh to 3 candidates enrolled and applicable to only AIESEC alumni
- Diversity waivers: Sanctioned INR. 5 Lakh to 5-10 applicants on the basis of merit and diversity of students
Check here ISB Hyderabad Scholarship details
Notable ISB Alumni
- Ravinder Singh, Author
- Shriprakash R Pandey, Chairman and Managing Director of Commtel Networks
- Viren Wilfred Rasquinha, Former Captain, National Field Hockey Team of India
ISB Hyderabad FAQs
Ques: If I submit more than one GMAT and GRE score as well, which score will be deemed by ISB?
Ans. Ans: ISB accepts scores of both the management entrance exams. Candidates having secured good ranks in both the exams can submit both scores. The higher or better score would be recognized, given it is within the validity period of 5 years.
Ques: Do the ISB students have a choice between different courses?
Ans. At ISB, core courses persist the same. Every student has to take the core courses. Students have a choice of selecting a specialization area between Finance and Marketing. Once the specialization is chosen, students have to take all the courses in this specialization.
Ques: Will ISB apply for the visa for an international internship?
Ans. No. It is the student’s responsibility to apply for a visa for internship purposes. The college neither provides travel and hotel expenses, ISB will only provide the formal invitation letter from the partner in that country.
Ques: How many applicants are admitted to ISB FPM each year?
Ans. The College admits approximately 2 to 3 candidates for each research area of specialization in each year. It is difficult to predict the candidate’s chances of admission as competition for the seat varies year to year. ISB accepts a variety of aspirants from different educational and professional backgrounds.
Ques: If the candidate decides to withdraw from ISB course, can he get the tuition fee refunded?
Ans. The tuition fee gets refunded if the candidate withdraws his admission within a period of time. It depends on the timing of his decision. The refund is governed by ISB refund policy prevailing at that time. The candidate is suggested to check the refund policy section for details, given on the official website of the college.
Ques. Does Indian School of Business accept state/national level exam scores for admission?
Ques. Does Indian School of Business offer hostel facilities to its students?
Ques. Does Indian School of Business offer scholarships to its students?
Ques. What are the specializations offered under the FPM program by Indian School of Business?
Ques. What is the application fee for the FPM program offered by SB Hyderabad?
Ques. What is the average package of ISB Hyderabad?
Ques. Does ISB Hyderabad offer admission to early applicants for the PG program?