Indian School of Science and Management is a business school located in the city of Chennai, Tamil Nadu. The college offers degree course of MBA and Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM) in dual degree mode.
- Candidates seeking admission in ISSM Chennai must have a full-time undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- Shortlisting of candidates for final admission is done on the basis of past academic score and CAT/XAT/MAT/TANCET/TRE scores
- For PGPM admission, candidates must possess valid admission test scores.
- Candidates are evaluated based on their performance in the entrance exam, academic merit, involvement in extracurricular activities, performance in GD and PI and work experience.
- The application fee (non refundable) for PGPM+MBA program is INR 1000/-.
- The deadline for online application for PGPM+MBA is June.
- The application forms are made available in offline mode only.
ISSM Chennai Admission Highlights 2021
|Name of the institute||Indian School of Science and Management, Chennai|
|Institute type||Self financing|
|Courses offered||PGPM + MBA|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance Exam|
|Name of the entrance||CAT/ XAT/MAT/TANCET|