Institute of Business Studies and Research (IBSAR) is a multi-disciplinary business school focusing on actionable business programs and ensure that education is at all times relevant to business.
- It continuously invest in research activities & recruitment of academic leaders in fields such as Strategy, OB, Marketing, Finance, Retail, Operations, General Management & IT.
- The school has entirely new insights and differentiation strategy to help management aspirants to grow into top ranking global professionals.
- Students are involved in admissions, faculty selection, administration, corporate interaction, internships, placements, project selections, various events and live projects.
- Highly efficient and dedicated faculty
- Excellent placement record
- Provides Internship abroad
- State of art Infrastructure with best in class facilities
â€‹Seminars: National Seminar organized by Indian Social Institute – Banglore's Golden Jubilee Celebrations on “Breaking New Paths for Inclusive Developments" held on 5th & 6th Dec – 2013.
- The highest package is 8.20 lakh with the average of 4 lakh per annum.
- IBSAR has track record of 100% placement since inception.
- Oasis- NGO Event
- Ganpati Festival
- Fresher’s Party
- Octapace – Annual Day Winners at Aajtak
- Foreign National Students
- Blood Donation
- Poster Making Competetion
- Debate Competetion
- Holi Celebration
- Rangoli Competition
- Classrooms: All classrooms are AC with a LCD, laptop, 29” TV and a DVD player.
- Library: The well- equipped Library has a huge collection of 6000 books, more than 100 journals and newspapers are subscribed. All latest books brought from USA, Europe and Canada. 4000 journals are available on electronic mail for reference.
- Campus:- The campus became operational fully in 2005 and located in the Central Business District of Belapur at a 5 meter distance from railway station, Bus Station and Market.
- Among Top 100 B-Schools Dalal Street Survey, Jan. 08 / Nov. 09
- Ranked 27th Best B-School Business Baron, TNS Mode - Oct. 09
- Ranked 46th Best B-School of Excellence CSR - GHRDC Survey - Nov. 09
- Ranked Category ‘A’ B-School by Business India
- Ranked Category ‘A’ B-School by Indian Management