Institute of Business Studies and Research (IBSAR) was established in the year 2009. It offers BBA, BCA and B. Com programs at UG level while MBA, M. Com, M.A and executive MBA at PG level. Institute of Business Studies and Research (IBSAR) also offers Ph.D. and a certificate program in Shoppers stop retail management program.
- Application forms are available in online as well as offline modes.
- Minimum eligibility for the certificate program in Shoppers Stop Retail Management is a pass in 10+2.
- The selection for the above course is based on the entrance test and personal interview conducted by the institute.
- The minimum eligibility requirements for BBA, B. Com and BCA is a pass in 10+2 or equivalent in any group.
- The selection of the candidates is based on the merit in the qualifying examination and performance in the GD/PI conducted by the institute.
- The eligibility requirements for MBA is a pass in graduation in any discipline while for MA and M. Com programs a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field is desired.
- To secure admission, the candidates have to qualify in CAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA or GMAT.
- Candidates are selected for MBA, M. Com and MA based on the merit in the qualifying examination and CAT/MAT/GMAT/XAT/ATMA (for MBA) and performance in GD/PI round conducted by the institute.
- For executive MBA, the candidates must be graduates in any stream with relevant work experience. The selection for this course will be based on the personal interview.
- For Ph.D. program, the candidate must possess a Master’s degree from a recognized university. The selection is done on the basis of performance in the interview round.
IBSAR Admission Highlights:
|Name of the Institute||Institute of Business Studies and Research (IBSAR)|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Merit in entrance examination and performance in GD/PI|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Name of the Entrance||MBA – CAT/MAT/ATMA/XAT/GMAT|