Institute of Management and Information Science (IMIS) is situated in Bhubaneswar, Odisha. The institute admits students on the basis of CAT/MAT/XAT score to its Postgraduate programs.
Check IMIS Bhubaneswar Admission
Institute of Management and Information Science Highlights
Type of Institute
Volume of Books- More than 26,000
No. of Journals- 168
How to Reach
9.3 km from Bhubaneswar Airport
8.3 km from Bhubaneswar Railway Station
8.5 km from Bhubaneswar Bus Stand
IMIS Bhubaneswar Admission and Courses
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) and Post Graduate Diploma in Management- Finance (PGDM-Finance)
The minimum requirement for admission to the PGDM and PGDM (Finance) programs is possessing a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline. The selection of the candidate will be made on the basis of marks scored in CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT, group discussion and personal interview.
MAT- Management Aptitude Test is a national level entrance test conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA). This test acts as a gateway to MBA/PGDM programs.
Read More About IMIS Bhubaneswar Courses and Fees
IMIS Bhubaneswar Scholarship
The students who scored 65% and above may get a scholarship worth INR 40,000 and students belonging to Defence Personnel and Economically Backward Classes are also awarded scholarships by the institute.
IMIS Bhubaneswar Ranking
Competitive Success Review
IMIS Bhubaneswar Achievements
- IMIS Bhubaneswar got the award for the Best B-School Innovative Education Award organized by DNA & Stars of Industry Group in 2016.
- Got the Golden Europe Award-2012 for Quality and Prestige.
- Ranked amongst Top 100 B-Schools in India as per survey by The Times & ET Group (February 2015), The Education Post (2013), Business World (2013) and Dalal Street (2013).
- IMIS has tied-up with HDFC Bank, Reliance Money and Essar Mobile for corporate aspects.
IMIS Bhubaneswar Placement
The students at IMIS Bhubaneswar are offered every aspect of the placement process. The placement office organizes pre-placement talks, interviews, group discussions etc., for the students. The recruiters of 2017 are Adidas, Amazon, Axis Bank, Bajaj Capital, Berger Paints, Bharti Airtel, Dailyhunt, HDFC, HDFC Ltd, Indusind Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Mahindra Finance, Pantaloon, SBI Life and various others.
Read More About IMIS Bhubaneswar Placement
Why Choose IMIS Bhubaneswar?
- Learning Model: At IMIS, students are instilled with discipline, leadership quality and commitment skills which help in goal setting of the individual and success of the organization.
- Management Induction Program: The Management Induction Program has two phases Your Zip Code and Exordium. Your Zip Code is designed to develop managerial skills in the individual. During Exordium experts are invited from renowned industries to share their experiences and views.
- Pedagogy: The pedagogy includes Co-operative learning, Practice-based learning and technology-based learning etc. Co-operative learning teaches students to work together. Involvement of the students in learning is a part of Inquiry-based learning.
- Career Development Center (CaD): The center assists students to develop career goals by offering a wide range of services such as individual mentoring, career documents development, workshops, mock interviews etc. The center also conducts tests at regular intervals.
- Industry Interface: The industry interface is an integral part of the curriculum. The institute holds seminars, workshops, guest lectures, symposia and various other activities like case writing and training programs to broaden the learning process of the students.