Institute of Marketing & Management (IMM), Delhi is celebrating 50 years of excellence which is at par with only a selective few reputed B schools in India. IMM, Delhi offers degree and postgraduate diploma course in the discipline of Management.
Institute of Marketing & Management Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||1969 | Private|
|Approved by||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)|
National: CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ ATMA
Institute: IMM Entrance Test
|Popular Courses||PGDM/ MBA|
|Courses Offered||3 Courses across 10 streams|
|Application Mode | Fees||Online | INR 1000|
|Top Recruiters||Airtel, Ernst and Young, Amazon, Citibank, Accenture, Cadbury, Bisleri, Axis bank|
|Facilities Available||Library, Computer Lab, Recreation Center, Cafeteria|
Institute of Marketing & Management Courses
IMM Delhi offers UG and PG Diploma programs in the discipline of Management. Mentioned below are the details for the same:
Course 1: Post Graduate Diploma in Management
- Specialization: Marketing Management, Finance, Human Resource, Information Technology, Brand Management, International Business, Big Data Analytics and Digital Marketing.
- Eligibility: Graduation with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks and obtained a valid score in CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ ATMA/ CMAT/ IMM Entrance Test.
- Intake: 240
- Duration: 2 years
Course 2: Bachelor of International Management (BIM)
- Eligibility: 10+2 (HSC) with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from a recognized board.
- Intake: 60
- Duration: 3 years
Check: IMM Delhi Courses and Fees
Institute of Marketing & Management Admission
Step 1: Visit the official website of the institute and go to ‘Apply Online’.
Step 2: Fill all the required details of the online form and click on ‘I agree’.
Step 3: Pay the application fee of INR 1,000 online to proceed to fill the application form. You will receive a receipt after successful payment of the application fee.
Step 4: After successful payment, you will be redirected to the registration form, fill all the required fields and attach the required documents in order to successfully complete the registration process.
Step 5: After submission, you will receive the PGDM Prospectus and will be informed about a scheduled interview via email.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit and the following exams:
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion followed by Personal Interview.
Check: IMM Delhi Admission
Institute of Marketing & Management Placement
IMM, Delhi has a training and placement cell for students. The placement is mentored by leading corporations and top-notch business leaders. The institute organizes various training sessions for students such as mock interviews, group discussions, industry interface, summer internships, pre-placement talks, etc. Some of the placement highlights of IMM are as follows:
- Highest Package (Domestic): INR 14 LPA
- Highest Package (International): INR 18 LPA
- Average Package: INR 7.5 LPA
- Top Recruiters: Airtel, Ernst and Young, Amazon, Citibank, Accenture, Cadbury, Bisleri, Axis bank, Taj Hotels, Nestle, Hyundai, Bank of America, The New York Times, Samsung, DLF, etc.
Check: IMM Delhi Placement
Institute of Marketing & Management Facilities
IMM, Delhi has state of the art facilities that take care of the comfort of students and faculty members. Listed below are the details for same:
- Smart Classroom
- Well stocked Library
- Recreation Center
- Convention Center
- Computer Lab
- WiFi Campus
- Various Clubs and Societies
Institute of Marketing & Management Faculty
The 50 year legacy of IMM ensures that IMM faculty have a very rich corporate and academic background. IMM faculty comes out regularly with their publications as well as information and articles for all time benefits of management students. Highlights of the faculty of IMM, Delhi are as follows:
- IMM students have the privilege to be taught by senior academicians as well as industry experts.
- IMM faculty pool comprises seasoned professors educated at premier institutes such as IIT Delhi, IIT Kanpur, IIM Ahmedabad, IIM Lucknow, St. Stephens and other such governments approved reputed institutes.
- IMM faculty cover all aspects of Management education starting from basics of Business Management to Digital Marketing, Digital HR, CRM, Big Data Analytics and many more.
- IMM faculty has also conducted various unique industry programs for corporate leaders.
- IMM faculty has been involved in Research and Development activities with reputed organizations.
- IMM faculty have corporate work experience with reputed organizations such as Voltas, TATA group, Raymonds, Birla Group, Bata India, McCann Erickson and many more.
- IMM faculty has been entrepreneurs which ensures that students are also taught with entrepreneurship insights.
Check: IMM Delhi Faculty
Institute of Marketing & Management FAQs
Ques. Does IMM Delhi provide scholarships?
Ans. Yes, IMM Delhi provides scholarships on the basis of merit to deserving students. For more information, click here
Ques. Does the institute provide hostel accommodation?
Ans. Yes, the institute provides hostel accommodation to both boys and girls. The hostel fee ranges from INR 10,000 to INR 15,000 including dinner and breakfast. The hostel is located off-campus with double and triple occupancy.
Ques. Why Join IMM Delhi?
Ans. The rich legacy of the institute ensures a strong panel of industry-backed courses, industry faculty members, senior and qualified academicians. A brief about IIM, Delhi is listed below:
- Institute is located in the Posh Qutab Institutional Area in South Delhi which is an education hub with premier institutes such as IMI, IIFT, IIT in the vicinity.
- The state of art library at campus provides digital as well as leading book publications for students.
- IMM cafeteria provides delicious but hygienic foods to students. IMM Students enjoy refreshments in the lush green campus with a beautiful scenic view.
- The convention center at IMM hosts series of important sessions from industry experts as well as hosts corporate and social events whichever time beneficial to students.
- IMM students have the unique privilege to be associated with and enrich out of the rich legacy and strong presence of IMM alumni in senior positions in all sectors of industry in India and Abroad.
- IMM course is a 4-semester course with a mandatory 8 weeks summer internship program to ensure adequate corporate interface to students at the end of their 1st year into the course. Summer Internship opportunities incorporate is facilitated by IMM to students.