Jindal Global Business School (JGBS) is a Private Institute located in Sonepat, Haryana and was established in the year 2010. The Institute is affiliated to O.P. Jindal Global University (JGU). Courses offered by the Institute are MBA, BBA (Hons.), BBA + MBA (Integrated Programme) and Ph.D.
Following are the International Academic Collaboration of JGBS with universities all around the world:
- National Yunlin University of Science and Technology, Taiwan.
- Singapore Management University, Singapore
- Queen Mary University of London,UK.
- University of Bordeaux, France.
- The University of Otago, New Zealand
- Carleton University, Canada
- University of New Brunswic, Canada
- Bond University, Australia
- UTD, USA
JGBS Courses and Eligibility
10+2 with minimum 60% marks
SAT/ACT/UGAT/JSAT Entrance Exam Score
Integrated BBA + MBA
Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% marks
CAT/MAT/NMAT/GMAT/XAT/GRE/CMAT/ATMA Entrance Exam score followed by Personal Interview
Master’s Degree/ Equivalent with minimum 60% marks
Research Aptitude Test (RAT) followed by Personal Interview conducted by the Institute
NOTE: For admission in BBA (Hns.), Maths should be present as compulsory subject.
The following categories of applicants are exempted from taking the Entrance Test for Ph.D. Admission:
- Applicants qualifying UGC/ CSIR/ JRF/ NET/ SLET (Haryana State) or any other similar examination.
- Holders of Teacher Fellowships from UGC or any other Government funding agency.
Know more about JGBS Courses and Fees
Jindal Global Business School Placements are offered to all the candidates through the central placement cell of the University. The placement cell organizes various seminars, training sessions, communication skill, and personality development classes to improve the overall employability of the candidates. The students are well trained through Mock Tests, Mock GD’s and Mock Interviews before they appear for the final placement procedure. Axis Bank, Kokat Mahindra, CEAT and Yes Bank are among the frequent recruiters at the Institute.
Highest Salary Package
Average Salary Package
Most visiting Companies: Amazon, Nestkeys, GSK, 99acres.com, HDFC Bank, Dyson, WRIG, ITC Hotels, Philips, Bisleri, Barclays and many more.
JGBS Scholarships are given on the basis of merit or exceptional performance in academics. Up to 70% of the total students of JGBS are receiving a scholarship under different programs. JGBS is committed to offering world-class education at an affordable cost.
Rankings and Accreditations
- Ranked 251-300 amongst 9000 universities in the BRICS
- Member of Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- Accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC)
What Makes JGBS Different
- World-class faculty from top universities like IITs, IIMs, XLRI, ISB, Oxford and Harvard. Global exposure through overseas immersion/ exchange programmes.
- In the second year, students have the option of an M.S. Degree from leading universities across the world.
- Multi-disciplinary curriculum, wherein students can take courses in Law, International Affairs, Liberal Arts and Humanities, and Public Policy
- Partnership with renowned institutions like University of Texas at Dallas, European Business School, Carleton University, Queen Mary’s University of London, University of Bordeaux, Bond University and many more.
- Globally networked Office of Career Services. Some of the top recruiters: Amazon, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Ernst & Young, Harley-Davidson, Britannia, Dabur, PWC, ITC Hotels, Philips, Maruti Suzuki, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, YES Bank, Samsung, Jindal Steel & Power, Axis Bank & Deloitte
- Merit-Based Scholarships to students on basis of National level Entrance exams Bank
- JGBS offers JISMEC (Jindal Initiative for SME Collaboration) that builds a relationship between the students and the SMEs by the active exchange of information and ideas. The activities organized by JISMEC includes roundtable conferences, workshops, leadership talks and many other innovative events that help in quenching the thirst for experiential learning. This program will bring real-life business scenarios and challenges to the academia. It contains a core committee comprising of 2 faculties and 7 students guided by the JGBS Dean. By the end of the academic year, JISMEC aspires to be a network of SMEs with a strong foothold in the sector.
- Ji-Sen is a network of Jindal Business School, social enterprises and non-governmental organizations which is for the mutual benefit of partner institutions and larger stakeholders. The network aims to create an incubation center for social start-ups and play an important role of a social accelerator while being in the careful supervision of industry pioneers and academic experts. Ji-SEN intends to create a repository of knowledge about initiatives so that various stakeholders can learn from the organized knowledge sharing sessions and best case practices.