Jindal Global Business School was established in the year 2010. The Institute is affiliated to O.P. Jindal Global University (JGU). The B-School offers a multidisciplinary global business education to foster academic excellence through industry partnerships and global collaborations. JGBS seeks to make an impact through its various degree programs, executive education, research and consulting.
JGBS ranked at 52nd position in the list of top 100 by Business Today in India's Best B-School and ranked 77 out of 284 colleges. JGBS offers MBA, BBA (Hons.), Integrated BBA+MBA and Ph.D. The B-School has an experienced 70+ faculty members from universities like IIMs, IITs, XLRI, ISB, Oxford and Harvard
Jindal Global Business School Highlights
National: CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ ATMA/ UGAT/ ATMA/ GMAT/ CMAT/ NMAT/ GRE/ ACT/ RAT
|Admission Mode||Online and Offline|
Jindal Global Business School Ranking
- India’s Best B-School as per India Today and Outlook
- Living Experience: JGBS is ranked at 75th position out 100 shortlisted colleges
- Future Orientation: JGBS is ranked 62nd position out of 100 shortlisted colleges
- Private B-Schools: JGBS is ranked at 52nd position out of 100 shortlisted colleges
- JGBS is ranked at 77 position out of 250 Institutions list
- JGBS is ranked at 22nd position in TOP 50 North Zone
- JGBS is ranked at 27th position in TOP 90 Under the University – Constituent Colleges
- JGBS is ranked 42nd in category of Top Private MBA Institutions list of 150 colleges
- JGBS is ranked 40th in category of Top B-Schools (Private) list by Business World (BW)
Jindal Global Business School Courses
JGBS offers UG, PG and Doctoral courses in the discipline of Business Administration. Tabulated below are the details for same:
|Integrated BBA Hons.+ MBA||3,50,000|
Check: JGBS Courses and Fees
Jindal Global Business School Admission
Given below are the steps to apply for admission:
Step 1: Visit the official website of the college and create your login id.
Step 2: Verify your email id and fill the application form with all the required details.
Step 3: Upload all the required documents and scanned passport size photograph.
Step 4: Pay the application fee of INR 3,000 for UG course and INR 1,000 for PG course via online mode by Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Transfer or Demand Draft.
Phase 1: Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit and marks secured in the following exams:
|Course||Entrance Test||Read more|
|BBA Hons., Integrated BBA Hons.+MBA||JSAT||Click here|
|Ph.D (Full-time & Part-time)||RAT||-|
Phase 2: Shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal Interview. A face to face interview where students are required to introduce themselves and tell about their academic background.
Jindal Global Business School Placement
The Career Development and Placement Division (CDPD) of the college works consistently to ensure that students get the opportunity to work in the areas where their interests lie. The cell supports students learning outside the classroom and creates opportunities for internships and placements. The cell provides Career Counseling, CV preparation, Guest Lectures, Workshops, Industrial Visits, Participation in Corporate Events and Group Discussions. Highlights of placement are as follows:
- Highest Package: 15.6 LPA
- Average Package: 7 LPA
Top recruiters of JGBS: Axis Bank, Fortis, Kotak Mahindra, NIIT, Yes Bank, Samsung, Philips, PVR, Maruti Suzuki, Jabong.com, Indiabulls, HT Media, ICICI Bank, iGATE, etc.
Check: JGBS Placement
Jindal Global Business School Scholarship
JGBS provides scholarship on the basis of merit. Listed below are the details for same:
Means cum Merit Scholarship: The institute offers a wide range of scholarships to meritorious students under merit-cum-means basis. Students securing above 80% marks (overall class 12th) are eligible with Family Income Tax Return (ITR) of less than ₹30 Lakhs per annum. The final decision on the amount of Scholarship is decided by the Admissions and Scholarship Committee. Students from SC/ST/OBC background and differently abled learners are especially encouraged to apply for admissions and scholarships at JGBS.
Jindal Global Business School Facilities
JGBS has a state of the art infrastructure and facilities for students and faculty members which are as follows:
- State of the art library with over 48,000 print volumes
- On-campus Gym facility
- Students Common Room for lectures and indoor games
- Sports courtyard for outdoor games
- A world class eight lane olympic size swimming pool
- Food Court Outlets
- Fully air-conditioned and faculty on-campus housing
- 24/7 CCTV Surveillance
- Health Center
- Bank and ATMs
Jindal Global Business School Faculty
Given below are the details of the faculty of JGBS.
Dr. Rajesh Chakraborty
- Designation: Professor and Dean
- Qualification: B.Sc., PGDBM, Ph.D
- Work Experience: 15 years
Dr. K. K. Pandey
- Designation: Professor and Director
- Qualification: M.Sc, MBA, Ph.D
- Work Experience: 14 years
Dr. Saroj Kaul
- Designation: Professor and Vice Dean
- Qualification: B.E, M.E, Ph.D
- Work Experience: 35+ years
Dr. Brajesh Kumar
- Designation: Associate Professor and Vice Dean
- Qualification: M.Tech, FPM
- Award: Institute Silver Medal at IIT Kharagpur
Dr. Laknath Jayasinghe
- Designation: Associate Professor
- Qualification: M.Phil, Ph.D
Dr. Asim Talukdar
- Designation: Professor of Management Practice and Director
- Qualification: PGDM, FPM
Check: JGBS Faculty
Jindal Global Business School FAQs
Ques. What is JSAT? How can I apply?
Ans. The Jindal Scholastic Aptitude Test (JSAT) is a Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ) test. The exam consists of 120 questions to be completed within 120 minutes. There are no negative marks for wrong answers. It is divided into three sections: English Verbal Ability, Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Skills. Applicants must score 55% weightage to be considered for admission. For more information and to sign up and schedule your JSAT Examination, visit https://home.pearsonvue.com/jsat.aspx
Ques. If I have given any other national exam, am I required to appear for JSAT?
Ans. If the students have secured more than SAT (1100 Marks) / ACT(27 Points)/ UGAT(60 Percentile) are exempted from the JSAT (Jindal Scholastic Aptitude Test) entrance exam.
Ques. I am an NRI student. Does JGBS enrol NRI or International Students?
Ans. Yes, JGBS accepts applications from Non-Resident Indians and International students from around the world. The institute does not have an NRI quota, all applicants are judged on the basis of merit. To enrol in any UG program, an applicant must have passed 10+12 recognized in their respective countries. We also accept all +2 qualifications recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).