MAM College of Engineering and Technology (MAMCET) was established in 2008 by M.A.M. Group of Institutions with the aim of providing quality education on par with international standards. It is situated in a very serene atmosphere free from all kinds of pollutions. It is located at Trichy-Chennai Trunk Road Siruganur, Trichy. The college is affiliated to Anna University, offers undergraduate, postgraduate in the field of engineering, technology, and management programs such as B.Tech, M.E., MBA, and other programs. Admission to such courses is done on the basis of several entrance exams conducted at national and state levels.
|Entrance Exam||TANCET and GATE|
|Types of Programs | No. of Programs||UG and PG | 10+|
|Mode of Registration||Online and Offline|
MAM College of Engineering Courses
The college offers six undergraduate, four postgraduate courses in the field of engineering and technology, and few management programs. The name of courses with eligibility and duration period:
Course 1: B.E. - Bachelor’s of Engineering
Duration - 4 Years
Specializations - Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Information Technology.
Seat Intake - 60 each specialization except ME (120 seats)
Eligibility - Intermediate (10+2) with at least 45% in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English.
Course 1: M.E. - Master’s of Engineering
Duration - 2 Years
Specializations - Structural Engineering, VLSI Design, Computer-aided Design, and Computer-aided Manufacturing
Seat Intake - 18 each specialization
Eligibility - B.Tech/ B.E graduates in the relevant discipline with at least 50%
Course 2: MBA - Master’s of Business Administration
Duration - 2 Years
Seat Intake - 60
Eligibility - Graduates in any discipline with at least 50% in total aggregate
Note: 5% relaxation is given to reserved categories (SC/ST/OBC/Backward Muslim Class)
Check: MAMCET Courses and Fees
MAM College of Engineering Admissions
The college invites application for several courses at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels. Candidates must register themselves for their desired courses by following the subsequent steps below, the mode of registration and application is Online and Offline as well:
Online Registration Mode:
Step 1: Visit the official website of the college (http://www.mamcet.com) and navigate yourself to Admission page
Step 2: Click on Apply Now and submit your request for admission
Step 3: Provide your Full Name, Phone Number, Email Id, City, and Course and begin with the application process
Step 4: Fill in the form with all the factual information about past academics and upload your sign & passport size photo
Step 5: Duly filled must be submitted along with payment of the required amount as per your course and category.
Offline Registration Mode:
Candidate can collect the application form from the college or download it from the official website. Duly filled forms must be submitted to the department or by post along with the Deman Draft (in favor of Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions, Anna University) of the required application fee as per their course and category.
- Candidate must keep copies of the application form and fee receipt for future requirements.
- Shortlisted candidates will be notified on their register contacts for the admission procedure.
MAMCET B.Tech Admission
- The selection procedure of B.Tech aspirants is based on their marks obtained in intermediate and TNEA – Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions.
- Candidates satisfying their eligibility with Anna University Cutoff will be considered for admission.
MAMCET M.E/ MBA Admission
- M.E applicants are admitted on the basis of their marks obtained in GATE followed by a personal interview conducted by the college.
- MBA admissions are done on the basis of marks obtained in TANCET conducted by Tamil Nadu Govt. followed by GDPI round - Group Discussion and Personal Interview
Note: Shortlisted Candidates will be considered for the TNAE Counseling procedure
An ample number of following scholarships/ fee waiver offered by the institute to:
- Sports-quota students (who has represented at the level of national or international)
- Economically poor and handicapped student
- Meritorious students under the following conditions:
|Course||Cutoff Marks/ Percentile||Tuition Fee Waiver|
|B.Tech (Lateral)||95% and above||100%|
The College has an independent Training & placement Cell devoted to cater to the needs of the organizations in conducting campus interviews for placements.
|Name of Company||Total No. of Placed Students|
|Shriram Value Services||02|
|Susee Group of Companies||01|
|BOU Associates, Tirupur||03|
|CMC on campus||03|
Check: MAMCET Placements
- The College Library has a collection of about 18,000 Volumes of books on a variety of subjects, some of which are rare and invaluable
- The Library subscribes to more than 162 International and National Journals and has a good collection of latest CDs and Floppies in various fields
Hostel: Hostels for boys and girls are available with facilities like attached mess with hygienic food and with a foolproof security system.
Internet: The College has a dedicated Internet Leased line of 34 Mbps, connected throughout the Campus.