Suryadatta Institute of Business Management & Technology (SIBMT), Pune is ranked with ‘A’ Category among Top 50 B-School in India for 17 Consecutive Years by Leading National Survey and ranked 16th among top 60 Best Management Colleges in Maharashtra for MBA in the 95th Dialogue India National Ranking for Pvt. Higher Education Institution in India. The institute comes under the aegis of Suryadatta Group of Institutes. SIBMT Pune offers a postgraduate course in the discipline of Management.
Suryadatta Institute of Business Management & Technology Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||1999 | Private|
|Approved by||AICTE, MHRD|
|Affiliated to||Savitribai Phule Pune University|
National: CAT/ CMAT
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Admission Criteria||Entrance Test + GD + PI|
|Campus Area||411 acres|
|Facilities Available||Library, Hostel, Auditorium, Sports|
|Admission Helpdesk||8956932402 / 8956932418 / 8956932400|
|Location||SIBMT Campus Survey No. 342,
Shri Ganesh, Bavdhan,
Pune - 411021 Maharashtra, India
Suryadatta Institute of Business Management & Technology Ranking
- Ranked as a “PREMIER” Management Institute by Indian Institutional Ranking Framework (IIRF).
- Ranked in the top 50 B-Schools in India by Times B-Schools.
- Ranked amongst 4 Best Management Institutes in Western India by Jagran Josh.com Business School Ranking.
- Ranked as "A+ Category B-School by Business & Management Chronicle by 8th Chronicle B-School Survey.
- Recognized as ‘Best Management College’ in Faculty Expertise amongst Top 20 colleges in India by Higher Education Review.
- Ranked 41 in India amongst Best B School Survey 2016 by Business India.
- Ranked 68 in India amongst Top Private Business Schools in India by Business World - B School Survey.
- Ranked amongst the Top 10 Group of Institution in Pune (Private) by The Week.
- Ranked 34th amongst the Top B Schools in West Zone (Private) by The Week.
Suryadatta Institute of Business Management & Technology Course
SIBMT Pune offers a PG Course in the discipline of Management. Mentioned below are the detail for same:
- Specialization: Marketing, Finance, Human Resource, Operations & Supply Chain, Business Analytics, Rural & Agri-Business, Tourism & Hospitality, Pharma & HealthCare, etc.
- Eligibility: Graduation with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks (45% for reserved category candidates) and obtained a valid score in MAHCET/ CMAT/ CAT.
- Intake: 180
- Duration: 2 years
Check: SIBMT Pune Courses and Fees
Suryadatta Institute of Business Management & Technology Admission
Step 1: Registration through online or offline mode.
Step 2: Shortlisted candidates for GD and PI must SMS their name and city to 8956932418/ 9112297607/ 9763266829.
Note: Candidates must send or bring a photocopy of their X, XII, Graduation (Final/ Previous year) mark sheets, Entrance Test scorecard copy and 2 photographs for Admission, Counseling and Personal Interview.
Check: SIBMT Pune Admission
Suryadatta Institute of Business Management & Technology Placement
The institute has a separate placement cell which gathers the best placement opportunities for its students. SIBMT Pune provides summer and final placement assistance to the deserving students to get multiple placement opportunities. National and multinational companies from various sectors visit the campus for the recruitment process. Suryadatta Group of Institutions organized ‘The Mega Job Mela’ as a part of the Suryadatta Global CSR Initiative for Internship and Placement. Over 1,000 students participated in the Mega Job Mela and 43 companies offered jobs to fresher students.
- No. of Companies: 105+
- Average Package: INR 4 LPA
- Highest Package: INR 10 LPA
Check: SIBMT Pune Placement
Suryadatta Institute of Business Management & Technology Facilities
- Novel, scientifically designed modules for the holistic development of students through yoga, meditation, aerobics, state-of-the-art gyms, in-door and out-door sports, besides fine arts and the performing arts, under expert guidance.
- State-of-the-art Computer Labs.
- Well Equipped Seminar Halls replete with audio-visual aids such as Computer, TV, OHP, LCD, DVD, Audio system etc exclusively designed for additional inputs such as seminars, workshops, guest lectures, role plays, presentations, case studies, etc.
- Library has a wide range of resources like textbooks, reference books, electronic databases, a large collection of video cassettes, photograph albums, CD's and subscriptions to newspapers and journals.
- Centrally Located Hostels Separate boys and girls hostels are available in the vicinity of the campus. Necessary assistance, for availing of hostel accommodation, is provided to the outstation student, on request.
Suryadatta Institute of Business Management & Technology Faculty
SIBMT Pune has a large and diverse faculty of highly qualified and experienced faculty members drawn from prestigious Institutes such as IITs, IIMs and XLRI and having diverse International exposure. The faculty is known for its leadership in education. They are the most distinguished scholars, who constantly do research in their respective fields. The institute has a team of highly qualified faculty members, the majority of them have a long teaching experience and are associated with the institution for many years.
Suryadatta Institute of Business Management & Technology FAQs
Ques. Can I give an interview through telephone or video conferencing?
Ans. If candidates are unable to attend GD/ PI personally, they can apply for the Telephonic or Video Conference process. They have to fill the form online and submit or WhatsApp the documents and photographs. The telephonic process will be held after verification of documents.
Ques. What is the weightage criteria of the institute?
Ans. The weightage criteria for selection would be done on the given parameters:
|Entrance test score||50%|
|Work experience (if any)||5%|
Ques. Does SIBMT Pune provide internship program?
Ans. The placement cell is actively involved in helping the students to work as interns in companies and start-ups. Students are required to undertake an Industry Internship project in order to correlate the theory that they have learnt to what is being followed in the real life corporate world. The summer internship program encourages students to undertake research-based/ on the job projects for aperiod of 8 weeks, in order to gain practical experience.
Ques. Can I be employed during my course?
Ans. No, this is a full-time course. You will not be able to take on any paid employment through the duration of the program.
Ques. Why Join SIBMT Pune?
Ans. The institute has the following state of the art infrastructure facilities:
- Regular Industrial Visits
- Curriculum Update - Latest Management Concepts
- Project Work and Seminars – Practical Exposure
- Personal Care and Grooming – Mentors from the Industry
- Distinguished Faculty
- Placements in Reputed National & Multinational Companies