Thiagarajar School of Management (TSM) Madurai, Tamil Nadu, is a management institute offering PGDM and MBA degree. Though both the programs, MBA and PGDM are offered with high value additions, TSM positions PGDM as a flagship program with a high offering in; pedagogy, electives, and placement perspective.
TSM MBA Admission 2021 application process is ongoing. Candidates with valid CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/ATMA scores can apply by visiting the official website.
TSM Madurai Highlights
|Affiliation||Madurai Kamaraj University|
|Courses||MBA and PGDM|
|Entrance Exam||CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/TANCET scorecard|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
TSM Madurai Courses
Thiagarajar School of Management Madurai offers degree programs in management, viz. MBA and PGDM. The program leading to the Degree of Master of Business Administration (MBA) and PGDM will extend over a period of 2 years comprising of 6 trimesters with 3 trimesters per academic year.
Course: Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Specializations: Marketing, Finance, Human Resource, Operations, Business Analytics
- Duration: 2 years
- Eligibility: Graduation with 55% marks in any stream.
- MBA Fees Structure: 8.27 LPA.
Course: Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Specializations: System Management, Business Analytics, Finance, HRM, Marketing, Operations Management
- Duration: 2 years
- Eligibility: Graduation with 55% marks in any stream from any recognized board.
- PGDM Fees Structure: 8.67 LPA
Read More TSM Madurai Courses and Fees
TSM Madurai Admissions
Thiagarajar School of Management invites online as well as offline application forms to apply for its programs.
The application process of PGDM/MBA course is as follows:
Step 1: Prospectus and Application forms are available at the College’s official website.
Step 2: Download the application form by navigating to “Admission” tab and then "Apply Admissions 2019"
Step 3: Payment of prescribed fees should be made through DD of INR 600 in favor of “Thiagarajar School of Management” payable at Madurai.
Step 4: Applicants may also purchase the application kit from TSM campus, by paying INR 600 in cash.
Step 5: Send the filled application form along with DD by courier/registered post at the address:
Note: Candidates have to pay an additional fee of INR 900 if they are selected for GD/PI/ WAT.
- GD/PI/WAT is held in 4th week of February onwards.
- Fees of INR 900 needs to be paid after the candidate is shortlisted for GD/PI/WAT process.
- The merit list of selected candidates will be displayed on the Notice Board of the College in the fourth week of March
Following original and self-attested photocopies of documents have to be brought for verification purposes:
- 10th /12th Marks sheet
- Graduation DMCs with passing certificate
- Date of Birth certificate
- Reserved Category certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Migration certificate
Read More TSM Madurai Admissions
TSM Madurai Placements
Thiagarajar School of Management offers corporate training to its students as well as industrial exposure which helps them to grab the highest package at time of placement offers. Placement Statistics:
- The highest salary offered during Thiagarajar School of Management Placement was 14 LPA by Amazon
- The average salary offered is 5.7 LPA
- Almost 80 companies have visited for recruitment
- Famous companies like Heinz, Citibank, Amazon etc have visited the campus for placements.
Apart from industrial trainings, the TSM also provides internship offers to its students from many big corporate giants like IBM, Wipro, HCL, Infosys, Cognizant, Capgemini etc.
Read More TSM Madurai Placements
TSM Madurai Facilities
Thiagarajar School of Management Madurai, Tamil Nadu provides all the facilities to its students for their overall development.
- Information Technology: The Information Technology setup at TSM comprises of a multi layered architecture, the lowest layer of which is made up of personal computers and workstations. The next layer consists of File Servers and Database Servers.
- Library: Library is the soul of any institution. It is a center of acquiring, processing, preserving and disseminating information to the user community with the motto of enriching knowledge. TSM library has well trained staff to enrich the user community with a wide range of academic resources such as books, periodicals, online periodicals, databases, back volumes, CDs/DVDs, project reports, audio / video cassettes, and question banks.
- Journal: TSM has a sophisticated journal section with rich scholarly and trade journals to benefit students and faculty. TSM’s aspiration to build strong research culture is mainly driven through creating values and infrastructure facilities.
About TSM Madurai
Established in the year 1962 by the great philanthropist and industrialist, Shri. Karumuttu Thiagarajan Chettiar, Thiagarajar School of Management (TSM) began with the aim to impart professional education to managers who had a burning desire to scale up their career potential with better managerial skills.
“TSM”, as it is popularly called, ignited its institution building with an Executive Development Programme (EDP) to enhance the skills of practicing managers and entrepreneurs in the vicinity of Madurai. The success of EDP and the accolades received from the industry provided the impetus to kick start the Master of Business Administration as a part-time programme in 1972. A full time MBA course started later in 1986 became a quick success drawing the attention of people from various paths of life.
TSM Madurai FAQs
Ques. What is the contact details of Thiagarajar School of Management?
Ques. What are the test scores used by Thiagarajar School of Management for admission?
Ques.Does TSM Offer Scholarships?
Ques. Does staying in Hostel Necessary?
Ques. Is it necessary for PGDM students to have work experience?