Vardhaman College of Engineering, Hyderabad was established in 1999. The institute is established with aim to employ innovative teaching methods which carry an emphasis on fast changing technological trends.
- Institute is approved by AICTE and accredited by NAAC
- Career360 magazine awarded AAA rating to Institute
- Institute offers 6 undergraduate and 8 postgraduate courses
- Admissions in B.Tech are based on EAMCET
- It is one of the 22 colleges in India to have satellite communication facility to receive online lectures by renowned US and European professors under Indo US collaboration Engineering Education
Placements: Placement details of 2013 - 2014 passout students
No. Of Students
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Information Technology
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Freshman Engineering
- Master of Business Administration
Library: Institute has spacious central library. Library has 54650 volumes of books. Library subscribes to 180+ e-journals. Also subscribes to 156 Indian journals and magazines.
Auditorium: There are two auditoriums one is air conditioned auditorium which has seating capacity of 600. Another is open auditorium which has 2000 seating capacity.
Hostel: College has separate boys and girls hostel. Boys hostel has capacity of 300 and girls hostel has 246 seats.
Festivals: Technolites- It is a national level students technical arena organized by ISTE students of college.