Vardhaman College of Engineering (VCE) offers multidisciplinary courses viz. B.Tech/M.Tech/MBA to the aspirants. Admission to these courses is given based on the result of the entrance tests conducted by the Government of Telangana viz. EAMCET, ICET, and ECET. Vardhaman College of Engineering follows the semester-based academic curriculum and its academic session is divided into two semesters. The academic session starts with Odd Semester (August-December) and ends with Even Semester (January-June).
As per the academic calendar of the college, two mid-term examinations and one term-end examination are conducted during the each semester. The academic calendar is provided to the students online on the college’s website. The examination schedule is also uploaded on the website 25-30 days prior to the examination. Candidates can check their examination result published on the website of the college 30-35 days after the examination.
Vardhaman College of Engineering Examination Schedule 2019
Vardhaman College of Engineering conducts two Mid-term, one semester-end examination and supplementary examination in each respective semester. The mid-term examination is conducted twice in a semester, while term-end examination and supplementary examination is conducted once at the end of the semester. The examination schedule of each course is uploaded separately on the website of the college 25-30 days before the commencement of the examination.
- Go to the Vardhaman College’s official website
- Click on “Examinations” option on the menu bar
- On the examination page, click on “Schedule of examination” option
- The examination schedule of all the courses will be listed separately
- Click on the relevant one and download it
Vardhaman College of Engineering Academic Calendar 2019
The academic calendar of each semester is available separately for every course viz. B.Tech/M.Tech/MBA. Vardhaman College starts its academic year in the month of July and it continues until June. The academic calendar is published individually for each semester. Students can get the academic calendar of Odd semester 25-30 days before the beginning of the semester. The academic calendar of the even semester is uploaded on the website in the month of December. It clearly illustrates the timing of each academic event viz. registration and commencement of classes, mid-term & term-end examination, supplementary examination and other events.
- Visit the official website of the college
- Click on “Academic Calendar” option present under the menu bar
- On the new page, click on the academic calendar of your respective course i.e. B.Tech/M.Tech/MBA
- Download the academic calendar and check it accordingly
Vardhaman College of Engineering Examination Result 2019
The examination result of Vardhaman College of Engineering is published on its website within 20-25 days after the completion of the examination. The result of the supplementary examination, term-end examination and re-evaluation are announced separately for each course i.e. B.Tech/M.Tech/MBA. Students can download their examination result following the steps mentioned below.
- Visit the official website of Vardhaman College
- Click on “Examination” option on the menu bar
- On the Examination page, click on “Results” option
- Under the Results option, select your respective course
- The result link of your respective course will be displayed on the screen
- Click the relevant link and enter your “Roll no.” and “Web access key”
- Submit the details and get your result
- Take a printout for future use