In 1923, Holy Cross College was established in Thiruchirapalli, Tamil Nadu. The college is affiliated with Bharathidasan University, Thiruchirapalli. It offers BSc, BA, B.Com, and BCA courses in its UG program and MSc, MA, M.Com, MCA, MSW as its PG courses. The college also runs Diploma, Certificate, and PG Diploma courses in its curriculum. Holy Cross College, Trichy also runs Doctoral Program viz. M.Phil. and Ph.D. courses.
- Candidates shall collect the application form from the college in person along with the prospectus.
- The application form shall be submitted either in person or through the post.
- Payment of the application fee shall be done through DD or in cash.
- Students who have passed 10+2 in any relevant discipline from a recognized Board are considered eligible to get admission to any UG program.
- Applicants who hold Graduation Degree in concerned specialization are eligible to apply for admission to any PG program viz. MSc, MA, M.Com, MCA, and MSW.
- Those students who hold Master’s Degree in any specialization are eligible to get admission in M.Phil. and Ph.D. program.
- The minimum eligibility criteria for Diploma and Certificate program is to pass 10+2 from a recognized Board.
- Admission to all UG, PG, Doctoral, Diploma, and PG Diploma courses is given through written test and interview round conducted by the college.
Check Here: Holy Cross College, Trichy Fee Details
Highlight of Holy Cross College, Trichy Admissions
|Name of the Institute||Holy Cross College, Thiruchirapalli|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance Based|
|Application Mode||Offline & Online|
|Name of the entrance||Written test and interview|