Jawaharlal Nehru College of Technology, Rewa was started in 2007. Its objective is to create an atmosphere of Research & Development and to become the center of excellence in imparting technical education. It is built in an area of 20 acres of land. It is situated near RTO, Bypass Road, Ratahara.
- All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi
- Nursing Council of India
- Directorate of Mines & Surveying
- Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya (RGPV), Bhopal
- APS University, Rewa
- Bomb Defusing Robot
- Pelton Turbine Model
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Department of Applied Sciences & Humanities
- Department of Business Administration
Name of Company
No. of Students Placed
Star Union Life Insurance Company
HDFC Insurance Company Ltd.
Pump Technology Pvt. Ltd.
Wind World India
Shri Ram Insurance Ltd.
It houses a collection of more than 5000 text & reference books. It has subscription to technical Magazines & Daily Newspapers. It also provides workshop for the use of MadCat, RefWorks and more.