B V Raju Institute of Technology (BVRIT) was established by the eminent philanthropist (Late) Padmabhushan Dr B.V. Raju under the aegis of Sri Vishnu Educational Society (SVES) in the year 1997. BVRIT was granted UGC - Autonomous Status from the year 2014. The Institute is also duly approved by the AICTE and the Government of Telangana State and is affiliated to JNTU, Hyderabad. BVRIT is accredited by both NBA and NAAC, New Delhi.
- Candidates should have completed 10+2 with Math, Physics and Chemistry with at least 50% (45% for reserved categories) from a recognized board.
- The candidates must have qualified TS EAMCET to secure admission in B.Tech programs.
- For B.Tech programs, 70% seats for Category ‘A’ are allotted by the Convener, TS EAMCET on the basis of merit.
- For B.Tech programs, 30% seats for Category ‘B’ are allotted by the college under the Management Quota.
- Apart from the above two categories, the college also offers Lateral Entry admission, additional 20% of seats are allocated to diploma holders on the basis of their ranks in Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS ECET).
- The candidates should have qualified TS ICET for admission in MBA program and TS PGECET for admission in M.Tech. program.
|Name of the College||BV Raju Institute of Technology (BVRIT)|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance-based|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Name of the entrance||TS EAMCET, TS ICET, TS PGECET|