IFIM Business School Bangalore is a cardinal management institution. Our association with the industry is, therefore, deep-rooted, strong and varied. IFIM offers four core programmes that are AICTE and NBA approved viz. PGDM- General, PGDM- Marketing, PGDM-Finance and PGDM-International Business. IFIM Business School is accredited by Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), South Asian Quality Assurance System (SAQS) and is ISO 9001:2008 certified.
We leave no stone unturned to make it rigorous, industry-oriented and knowledge-driven. The curriculum is constantly updated with the help of renowned academicians and top-notch industry experts. We have a strong connection with our alumni, as an institution that is more than 23 years old and most of our graduate students are in prominent positions in the corporate world. Furthermore, activities like Social Immersion Program, Industry Internship Program, Industry Labs, Corporate Mentoring and Communication & Team Management Skills ensure that the students develop a holistic aptitude with the knowledge and understanding of the industry.
Check IFIM Bangalore Admission 2018
IFIM Business School Highlights
All India Council for Technical Education
National Board of Accreditation
South Asian Quality Assurance System (SAQS)
Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
PGDM (International Business)
University of Wollongong, Australia
ESC Rennes Business School, France
University of Applied Sciences, Lubeck, Germany
Virginia Commonwealth University, USA
Manchester Metropolitan University, UK
University of Bicocca, Italy
ALBA Graduate Business School, Greece
Plymouth University, UK
Sheffield Hallam University, UK
IFIM Bangalore Courses and Eligibility
- IFIM Business School’s Bespoke Management Programmes empowers students to create their own learning paths and career goals, thereby creating a better industry fit compared to generic management programmes that are inflexible in their approach.
- The flexibility to choose courses freely enables students to custom-create a curriculum uniquely suited to their individual needs and aspirations. IFIM is the only institution with a completely flexible PGDM programme, patterned on leading international B-Schools, which has been widely appreciated by the corporates as they get highly-focused resources.
- Students can pace their learning – they can take extra credits or reduced credits in a term – according to their aptitude. They can even choose to drop a course if they are so inclined. The ultimate purpose is to leverage their strengths and align their learning path to the needs of the Industry and Business.
- IFIM’s exceptional faculty and industry mentors guide students through every step of the way – to help them discover the areas in management they are passionate about.
- The candidate applying for the program must have a graduation degree from a recognized university with a minimum aggregate of 50%, (45% for SC/ST candidates).
- Candidate Must have qualified in one of the national level management entrance examinations, viz., GMAT, CAT or XAT
- Fill in the application form online from the official website.
- All short-listed candidates are required to appear for the selection process, which includes Essay Writing and Personal Interview.
Check IFIM Bangalore Fees for further information.
IFIM Bangalore Placements
IFIM School Placement Process for graduating batch of the PGDM/ PGDM (Finance)/ PGDM (International Business) courses at IFIM Business School was successfully completed. Students have the option to choose the sectors and the functions of their choice at the time of their final placement. Check IFIM Bangalore Placement to know more about visiting companies.
INR 16 LPA
INR 7.5 LPA
IFIM Bangalore Rankings
- Ranked No.26 in India amongst Best Business Schools by Business India magazine 2016
- IFIM has been Honored with the ‘Higher Education’ Awards 2017-18 at the Education World
- Adjudged as Gold Award winner at the 7th Indian Management Conclave 2016 at IIM Ahmedabad.
- Institute has been awarded as Best Higher Education Institute of the Year-South by ASSOCHAM Awards 2016.
- The institute has been Certified by Great Place to Study Research Institute, the UK as the ‘Global League Institution’
- IFIM institute has been awarded as the Outstanding Business School (South) National Education Awards - World Education Congress 2015 by ABP News.
- Best in Promoting Industry Academia Interface - National Education Excellence Awards 2015.
IFIM Bangalore Scholarships
The Institute provides Scholarship to the eligible students for more information Check IFIM Bangalore Scholarship