|Duration of Program
|Work Experience Requirement
|Type of Program
||Entrance test conducted by University
MBA Executive program is designed for working Executives and Entrepreneurs. The program spans a total time frame of 2 years and conducted in the evening (6.30 PM to 9.30 PM) from Monday to Saturday. The program is offered in 6 functional areas of specializations:
||Human Resource Management
||International Business Management
PUMBA Executive MBA Eligibility:
Graduate in any discipline from UGC/AICTE/AIU recognized University/Institution or equivalent with minimum 50% marks (45% in case of reserved category candidates)
Work Experience Requirement : 3 years Experience at managerial / Executive level after graduation Examination.
PUMBA Executive MBA Selection Process
Stage 1: Entrance Test
For admission to MBA, Executive program will be granted on the basis of an Entrance Test conducted by PUMBA.
The Entrance Test will be of 200 marks consisting of objective multiple choice type questions.
Entrance Examination contains the following topics
- Arithmetical Ability
- Data Interpretation
- Verbal & Non-verbal Reasoning
- General Mental Ability
- Logical Deduction
Distribution of Seats
The total intake capacity is 60 seats. Out of the total, 30 seats will be filled as per statutory reservations only from the State of Maharashtra.
Remaining 30 seats will be filled in the open category. 3% of the total intake capacity (i.e. 2 seats) shall be reserved for physically handicapped candidates.
For more details, refer to the table below:
||Number of Seats
|Vimukta Jati and Denotified Tribes (VJ/DT) i.e. NT(A)
Stage 2: Submission of Application Form and Fees at PUMBA
The merit list for Entrance Examination will be displayed on the Department of Management Sciences, Pune University.
Candidates having a valid score in Entrance Test conducted by PUMBA will have to fill in the online application form.
Stage 3: Submission of Documents, Payment of Fees and Confirmation of admission.
To confirm the admission selected candidates have to follow the given steps
- Candidate should reports to the Department of Management Sciences in the stipulated time.
- Scrutiny and verification of Original Documents
- Pay the online application fees (through https://campus.unipune.ac.in/CCEP/Login.aspx portal).
- Submission of the payment receipt /challan in the office.
- Collect letter of Admission
Documents Required at the time of Admission:
Candiates whose names have been published in Merit list for Executive MBA by PUMBA are required to bring originals and photocopy of the listed documents:
- Passing Certificates/ Statement of marks for 10/ 12.
- Final Year Degree Mark sheet and Certificate(Graduation).
- Transfer Certificate (Issued by College of Graduation).
- Age & Nationality Certificate
- Domicile and Migration Certificate
- Caste Certificate (For Reserved Category Candidates).
- Caste Validity Certificate/ Non-Creamy Layer Certificate (For OBC, SBC, VJDT, NT-B, NT-C, NT-D Category Candidates).
- Gap Certificate (100Rs.Stamp Paper).
- Profile / Biodata
- Work Experience Certificate
- Form16 & IT return For Consecutive 3 Years
- No Objection Certificate(NOC) form Current employer
PUMBA Executive MBA How to Apply?
Application form for Executive MBA offered by the Department of Management Sciences, Pune University can be filled online by visiting http://www.pumba.in.
Interested aspirants can follow the steps given below to successfully fill the application form:
- Visit the PUMBA Executive MBA website by clicking the link given above.
- Click on Apply online.
- Fill in all the required credentials, and register using a functional Email and Mobile Number.
- Login using E-mail and password (as received on the provided email).
- Pay the application fee using a Credit/ Debit card or Net Banking or Challan.
|MBA Executive Program Fee (per Annum)
|For candidates holding Domicile of Maharastra
|Candidates outside of Maharastra