IHM, Mumbai was established in the year 1954 and is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The institute offers B.Sc, Certificate and Diploma programs recognized by National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT).
- For B.Sc. program at IHM Mumbai, candidates must have passed HSC (10+2) examination with minimum 50% marks and English as a subject.
- Admission to B.Sc. is granted on the basis of NCHMCT JEE score followed by counselling.
- Candidates seeking admission to Diploma courses must have completed HSC (10+2) with English as one of the main subjects.
- For Diploma courses, selection of an applicant is based on the merit obtained in the qualifying examination followed by an interview conducted by the institute.
- Also, check IHM Mumbai Courses.
IHM, Mumbai Admission Highlights 2021
|Name of the Institute||Institute of Hotel Management Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition (IHM), Mumbai|
|Basic Admission Criteria||
B.Sc.: NCHMCT JEE
|Diploma and Certificate: Merit in the qualifying examination|