Institute of Management, Nirma University (IMNU) is a constituent of the distinguished Nirma University (NU) which is a private university located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. It was founded on the vision of Padmashri Dr. Karsanbhai K. Patel and was established in 1996.
The college provides range of state-of-the-art facilities to its students to provide an ambience conducive for holistic development & learning. The facilities provided include air-conditioned classrooms, excellent library, well equipped computer center & well-furnished hostels. These are further supplemented by recreational facilities, Facility to bank & medical insurance.
Click to know more: Institute of Management Nirma University Admissions
Following are the International Alliances and MoUs that the college has for the purpose of academic collaborations:
- Florida Atlantic University, USA
- Han Yang University, South Korea
- HOF University, Germany
- Texas A&M University – Commerce, USA
- California State University, USA
- National Institute of Securities Markets (An educational initiative of SEBI)
- Universiti Utara, Malaysia
- Coggin College of Business, North Florida University, USA
- Lake Forest Graduate School of Management, USA
- Skyline University College, Sharjah UAE
Nirma University, Ahmedabad
University Grants Commission (UGC)
South Asian Quality Assurance System (SAQS)
Institute of Management Courses
Below is the list of courses that the college follows:
- Master of Business Administration (Residential)
- Master of Business Administration (Family Business and Entrepreneurship)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Full-Time)
- Doctor of Philosophy (External)
- Integrated BBA-MBA Programme
- Executive Diploma Programmes in Management
- For BBA-MBA, candidate must be 12th passed with minimum 60% marks with English as a compulsory subject.Candidates are further required to take the Undergraduate Aptitude Test (UGAT) conducted by AIMA. Selection of candidates is done on the basis of UGAT score and personal interview.
- For admission in MBA, the candidate must have completed Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks along with valid scores in CAT or GMAT.
- For Ph.D. programs, a Master's degree in a management subject with at least 55% marks in aggregate is required. Candidates will be selected by following two stages .i.e. Entrance Test and Personal Interview.
Read more: Institute of management Nirma University Fees
Institute of Management Placements
The Institute of Management, established to promote brilliance in management education and to prepare young women and men to meet the challenges of the developing corporate world has gained recognition as one of the top B-Schools in the nation in a little span of less than a decade. To ensure that students get the job of their wishes, the institute has functional Corporate Relationship Cell (CRC) which look out the procedures of placements.
- Average Salary Package: 8.21 LPA
- Highest Salary Package: 22 LPA
Visiting Companies: Hindustan Lever Ltd., ICICI Bank, Tata Consultancy Services, AU Small finance Bank, KPMG, Deloitte, Accenture, Infosys, Tata Consulting Services Ltd., Wipro, Novartis, Tata AIG, Dell Inc., Axis Bank, Byju’s, GSPL, KPMG, eClerx, Bharti Airtel, HDFC Bank, Daimler, Federal Bank, Bajaj Finserv, Coffee Day Beverages, SBI Life, SMG Convonix, Indusind Bank, Winjit Technologies.
- IMNU was Ranked as the top 22nd Best B-School and published in Dalal Street Investment Journal in February 2018.
- Ranked 27th Best B-School published by India Today in November 2017.
- Ranked as the 27th Best B-School pan India and 12th among Top Private B-Schools (West Zone) in India by The Week published in November 2017.
- Ranked 15th Best B-School in Placement, USP, Social Responsibility, Networking and Industry Interface by CSR-GHRDC B-School Survey in Competition Success Review, November 2018.
- Ranked as 29th Best B-School by a survey conducted by Outlook Drshti and published in October 2017.
- The Institute has been ranked 6th in the A1 category by Business Standard and published in June 2017.
- The Institute has been ranked 31st best B-School overall and 9th best private B-School by the National Institute Ranking Framework (NIRF) released by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India during April 2017.
Institute of Management Nirma University Scholarships
Scholarships are provided to students who perform exceptional in academics in respective courses.
Know more: Institute of Management Nirma University scholarships