Institute of Management, Nirma University (IMNU) was established in 1996 and is a constituent of the distinguished Nirma University (NU). The institute provides a range of state-of-the-art facilities to its students to provide an ambiance conducive for holistic development. It provides postgraduate, doctoral courses, and a 5-year integrated program in management. Admissions to such courses are done on the several entrance exams such as CAT and GMAT. IMNU assures 100% placement opportunities to its students, the last year, the highest package went up to INR 22,00,000 pa.
Name of the courses with eligibility and
|Types of Program||Courses||Duration||Eligibility|
|Undergraduate Programs||BBA+MBA (Integrated)||5 Years||Intermediate in any discipline with at least 60%|
|Postgraduate Programs||MBA (General)||2 Years||Graduates in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks|
|MBA (Family Business and Entrepreneurship)|
|Doctoral Programs||Ph.D. in Business Management||3-6 Years||Master’s degree in the relevant discipline with at least 55% in total aggregate|
|FPM - Fellow Programme in Management|
Check: IMNU Courses and Fees
The Institutes accept admissions for BBA+MBA (Integrated), MBA, and Ph.D. in multiple specializations. Aspirants are must register themselves for their desired courses by following the subsequent steps:
Step 1: Visit the official website of the institute (https://management.nirmauni.ac.in) and navigate yourself to ‘Admission and Aid’ page.
Step 2: Click on ‘Apply’, the candidate will be directed to the MBA Admissions page, show below:
Step 3: Read the instruction (A) and click on ‘Apply Now’ (B)
Step 4: Fill in the form duly with correct past educational and personal information and submit with making a payment of required application fee as per your course
Step 5: Candidates are suggested to go through CAT 2019 Details (C) before registering and appearing for the CAT exam.
- The selection of BBA+MBA (Integrated) courses is based on candidate’s is done on the basis of UGAT score and personal interview.
- For admission in MBA, the university accepts the candidate’s valid scores in CAT or GMAT.
- The selection of Ph.D. programs is done on the basis of the candidate’s past educational records, marks obtained in the entrance test conducted by the institute and personal interview.
Check: IMNU Admissions
Institute of Management Nirma University Placements
The Institute of Management, established to promote brilliance in management education and to prepare young women and men to meet the challenges of the developing corporate world has gained recognition as one of the top B-Schools in the nation in a little span of less than a decade. To ensure that students get the job of their wishes, the institute has functional Corporate Relationship Cell (CRC) which looks out the procedures of placements.
- Average Salary Package: 8.21 LPA
- Highest Salary Package: 22 LPA
Visiting Companies: Hindustan Lever Ltd., ICICI Bank, Tata Consultancy Services, AU Small Finance Bank, KPMG, Deloitte, Accenture, Infosys, Tata Consulting Services Ltd., Wipro, Novartis, Tata AIG, Dell Inc., Axis Bank, Byju’s, GSPL, KPMG, eClerx, Bharti Airtel, HDFC Bank, Daimler, Federal Bank, Bajaj Finserv, Coffee Day Beverages, SBI Life, SMG Convonix, IndusInd Bank, Winjit Technologies.
Institute of Management Nirma University Rankings
- IMNU was Ranked as the top 22nd Best B-School by Dalal Street Investment Journal
- The Institute has been ranked 31st best B-School overall and 9th best private B-School by the National Institute Ranking Framework (NIRF)
- Ranked 27th Best B-School published by India Today
- Ranked as the 27th Best B-School pan India and 12th among Top Private B-Schools (West Zone) in India by The Week
- Ranked 15th Best B-School in Placement, USP, Social Responsibility, Networking, and Industry Interface by CSR-GHRDC B-School Survey in Competition Success Review
- Ranked as 29th Best B-School by a survey conducted by Outlook Drishti
- The Institute has been ranked 6th in the A1 category by Business Standard
Institute of Management Nirma University Scholarships
Scholarships are provided to students who perform exceptionally in academics in respective courses.
Know more:IMNU scholarships