Mercy College was founded in the year 1964. It is affiliated to Calicut University. The college offers BA, B.Sc, B.Com & BCA courses at UG level. At PG level, Mercy College, Palakkad offers MA, M.Sc, M.Com, and MSW courses in various specializations. Application form can be filled online or offline by visiting the official website of Calicut University.
- Students who have completed 10+2 in the relevant subject group are eligible for admission to BA, B.Com, BCA and B.Sc courses.
- Admission to UG programs is based on the marks in qualifying examination followed by an interview round conducted by the Calicut University.
- The minimum eligibility requirement for M.Com program is B.Com, BBA course from Calicut University or B.Com, BBA, BBM, BBS from any other university.
- Those who have completed B.Sc in the relevant discipline with minimum 50% marks are eligible to apply for M.Sc course.
- Candidates who have passed BA in related discipline with minimum 45% marks are eligible to apply for MA program.
- Selection to PG level courses is done on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination and performance in the interview round.
Read More: Mercy College, Palakkad Fees Structure
Mercy College, Palakkad Admission Highlights
|Name of the College||Mercy College, Palakkad|
|Affiliated to||Calicut University|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Merit and Interview-Based|
|Application Mode||Both Offline and Online|