St. Ann’s College for Women, Hyderabad Quick Update
May 27: TS ICET Registration Deadline has been extended to June 10
May 24: TSICET Exam to be held in July 13. Check Here
St. Ann’s College for Women, Hyderabad was established in 1983 by Sisters, Society of St. Ann. It was built as an institution oriented towards the cause of need-based education towards society growth. Since its inception, the college has the good academic record.
- It is affiliated with Osmania University
- It is also re-accredited with “A” grade by NAAC
- It is also recognized as “College with Potential for Excellence” by UGC
- College offers various undergraduate, postgraduate, certificate and diploma courses
- College has current strength of 3000 students and 100 well-qualified staff members in 28 different departments
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Business Administration
- Computer Application
- Physical Education
Placements: Below are the placement details for the academic year 2011-12
No. of Students Appeared
No. of Students Selected
Sapience for internship
GE Global Services
Extracurricular Activities: Apart from academic front there are various club for extracurricular activities
- Literary & Dramatics Club
- National Green Corps/Eco Club
- Dhwani- Forum for social issues
- Drusti- Psychology Club
- Dhruva- Astronomy Club
- Parampara- Heritage Club
- Gloworm- Readers’ Club
- CHEErs- Commerce Club
- Dhruti- Women’s Cell
- ED Cell
- SACReD: Institute has established a Centralized Interdisciplinary Research Lab for faculty and students. Research Center is 600 sq. ft and have various facilities like library, reading room, computers with internet facilities.
- Library: College has two libraries one for undergraduate students and other for postgraduate students. Undergraduate Library has 39560 books and postgraduate library have 18280 books. There are also 154 periodicals subscribed.
- Net Resource Center: there is a proxy server with 20 terminals connected to it. A leased line with 1MBPS bandwidth is accessible to students during college hours.
- Jamboree 13'- It was Inter-college commerce fest organized with the aim to provide a platform to students from various colleges in the city to share their ideas, show talent and compete with each other.
Best Arts College
Best Science College
Best Commerce College