St. Ann’s College for Women is an autonomous education institution located in the city of Hyderabad. The college is affiliated to Osmania University and has been accredited by NAAC. St. Ann’s College for Women offers various degree courses leading to graduation and post-graduation. Eligible candidates can choose courses from Arts, Science, Commerce, Computer Application and Management disciplines.
- The application form could only be obtained from college campus on cash payment.
- Candidates desirous of studying UG courses will be admitted on merit of class 12 qualifying examination.
- Those applying for M.Sc and M.Com courses must appear in the PG OUCET; MCA and MBA must have appeared in TS ICET.
- The admission process usually begins in the month of May and preference is given to Christian Minority students by taking into consideration the reservation policy of the college.
- In case seats remain vacant then candidates from other categories are admitted based on merit of qualifying examination.
- St. Ann’s College is a part of financial assistance and scholarships schemes offered by the Government of Telangana and Private Trusts.
St. Ann’s College for Women Highlights
|Name of the Institute||St. Ann’s College for Women|
|Type of Institute||Autonomous, Christian Minority|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Merit based and Entrance Based|
|Entrance Name||Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TSICET) Osmania University Common Entrance Test (OUCET)|
Check Here Courses and Fee Structure of St. Ann’s College for Women
St. Ann’s College for Women UG Admission 2019
The college offers a number of specializations in B.A, B.Sc, B.Com and BBM at UG level. The main criterion for selection of candidates is merit of class 12 qualifying examination. Preference is given to candidates belonging to Christian minority. Candidates belonging to other categories will be invited to apply only if seats remain vacant in any of the courses offered. To be eligible for admissions candidates need a pass in a relevant stream in class 12 examinations or equivalent.
|Course Name||Subject Specialization||Eligibility||Selection Process|
|B.A||English Literature||Pass in class 12 examination or equivalent in any stream||Merit Based|
|International Accounting & Finance|
|B.Sc (Physical Sciences)||Mathematics||Pass in 10+2 with minimum 40% marks in aggregate in science group with Mathematics|
|B.Sc (Biological Sciences)||Botany||Pass in 10+2 examinations or equivalent with minimum 40% marks in aggregate in science group.|
- B.A and B.Sc are available in three subject combinations. On selection of a subject combination, candidates do not have the flexibility to change it later.
- Candidates offered provisional admission will be required to appear for interview as notified by the college.
St. Ann’s College for Women PG Admission 2019
St. Ann’s College offers traditional degree courses including M.Sc Chemistry, Mathematics and M.Com. In addition to degree courses the college also offers one-year PGD in Nutrition and Dietetics. The minimum eligibility requirement to apply for admission is to have a bachelor’s degree in relevant stream from Osmania University or any other recognized university/institution.
The selection of candidates is strictly done on the basis of entrance test scores. Candidates seeking admissions into M.Sc and M.Com must appear in PG Osmania University CET (OUCET) The application to the entrance exam is invited in online mode on the website of officiating authority
|Course Name||Subject Specialization||Eligibility||Selection Process|
|M.Sc Chemistry||Organic Chemistry||Bachelor’s degree in Science with Chemistry as an optional subject and minimum 50% marks in aggregate.||PG OUCET Scores|
|M.Sc||Mathematics||Bachelor’s degree in Science with Mathematics as an optional subject and minimum 50% marks in aggregate.|
|M.Com||-||B.Com degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate in qualifying examination|
|PG Diploma||Nutrition and Dietetics||Bachelor’s degree in science discipline||To be notified by the college|
- Candidates desirous of pursuing PGD in Nutrition and Dietetics must get in touch with the college office for obtaining details.
- As per Osmania University rules candidates who have already studied a course from other university in regular or distance learning mode cannot apply again for the same course.
St. Ann’s College for Women MBA and MCA Admission 2019
The college also offers professional courses of MCA and MBA in three specializations viz. Finance, HRM, Marketing. Those who wish to study MCA and MBA must appear in TS ICET and apply accordingly. Based on TSICET scores admission will be granted. The eligibility requirement is to have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university/institution.
|Course Name||Specialization||Eligibility||Selection Process|
|MBA||Finance||Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate||TS ICET Scores|
- TS ICET is conducted by Kakatiya University, Warangal on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad.
- Candidates appearing in their final year can also apply for MBA and MCA course.
St. Ann’s College for Women Application Process 2019
The college invites applications in offline mode and applicants must visit the college office to check the admission schedule. Applicants applying for any UG or PG course must be aware of the following directives:
- Applicants must satisfy the eligibility criteria and should submit the application form within the given dates.
- At the time of registration applicants must submit the copies of the following documents and certificates along with the application.
- Memo of marks obtained in the Intermediate/Degree Exam.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Certificate of Bona fide.
- Eligibility Certificate from Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana for students from other states.
- 4 Passport size photographs and 2 of parents
- Any other Merit Certificates.
- Based on applications received the college will prepare a provisional list of selected candidates on the college notice board.
- It is advised that candidates must ascertain their selection as per the admission schedule.
- Final admission will be allotted only on the submission of original aforementioned documents.
- Details of fee and application fee can be obtained from college office only.
St. Ann’s College for Women Scholarship
St. Ann’s College offers scholarships to socially/economically backward students and other deserving cases. Eligible candidates can obtain information to these scholarships from college office. It is a part of number of Government and Private Trust Scholarships, the names of which are mentioned below:
- Social Welfare Scholarships
- National Merit Scholarships
- State Merit Scholarships
- Sports Scholarships
- Minorities Welfare
- Department Scholarships
- Prathibha Awards
- National Prizes (NMS)
- Economically Backward Class Scholarships
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College