Cauvery Institute of Technology was established in the year 2014. It is situated in Mandya, Karnataka, and located next to the Mysore - Bangalore highway. The campus hosts a luscious and beautiful environment covered across 11 Acres. The Institute is popular for engineering courses. It offers four courses across one stream. Mechanical Engineering and Computer Science Engineering are the popular courses offered at the Cauvery Institute of Technology. The Institute accepts KCET and COMEDK for engineering courses.
The major recruiters that come for placements at the Institute are Capgemini, Mphasis, etc. The institute offers placement training at the institute to develop in students a sense of professionalism. The highest package offered at the institute was INR 8 LPA. Every year the college places students in several companies with a minimum CTC of INR 2-3 LPA.
Cauvery Institute of Technology Mandya Highlights
|Established | Institute type||2014 | Private|
|Affiliated to||VTU Belgaum|
|Courses Offered||4 courses across 1 stream|
|Entrance Exam||KCET and COMEDK UGET|
|Admission Criteria||Entrance Based|
|Top Recruiters||Capgemini, Mphasis, Futures First Info Services Pvt Ltd|
|Campus Area||11 Acres|
|Facilities Available||Transportation Facilities, Library facilities, Canteen, Sports Facilities, 24-hour wifi service|
Cauvery Institute of Technology Mandya Courses
The Institute offers four courses across one stream. The college specializes solely in Engineering disciplines. The most sought out courses offered at Cauvery Institute of technology are Mechanical engineering and computer science engineering. The course details are as follows:
|BE||Specializations: Civil Engineering, Computer Science And Engineering,| Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
Duration: 4 years
Eligibility: Candidates must have passed 12th STD/ 2nd PUC with a minimum of 45%.
Selection Criteria: Entrance Based (CET and COMEDK UGET)
Total Intake: 300 seats
Cauvery Institute of Technology Mandya Admissions
Cauvery Institute of technology has a total intake of 300 students. The admissions to students are allotted as per entrance test scores. The institute accepts both the Karnataka Common entrance test (KCET) and the Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) Undergraduate Entrance Test.
Admissions are as per the cutoff scores presented by the college followed by a personal interview. The application process is through offline means. Candidates will be required to fill in their details and register themselves before attaining the application form.
How to Apply?
- Candidates must visit the official website of the University.
- At the bottom of the page, candidates will have to enter their details and register.
- The institute will contact the candidates with further instructions and means to fill the application form.
- Candidates will have to fill the physical copy of the form and submit it to the University.
Cauvery Institute of Technology Mandya Placements
Cauvery Institute of Technology, Mandya provides excellent placement services to students enrolled at the institute. The highest package offered by the institute was INR 8 LPA and the average package offered by the institute is INR 2-3 LPA. The statistics of placements in the academic year 2019-2020 are as follows:
|Capgemini||INR 3.8 LPA|
|42 gears Mobility Systems Pvt Ltd.||INR 2.4 - 5 LPA|
|Accord Software and Systems Pvt Ltd.||INR 3.6 LPA|
|Evosys||INR 3.2 - 5 LPA|
|Futures First Info Services Pvt Ltd||INR 8.4 LPA|
|High Peak Software Pvt. Ltd||INR 3.7 LPA|
Cauvery Institute of Technology Mandya Scholarships
Cauvery Institute of Technology confirms scholarships schemes for worthy students who have presented their merit in entrance exams, sports as well as academics. Some of the scholarships offered at the Cauvery Institute of technology are as follows:
- Scholarships schemes and Fee Exemption for SC/ ST Category Students from the Department of Social welfare, Government of Karnataka.
- Scholarships/ Fee concession available for category I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB Students from the Department of BackWard classes Government of Karnataka.
- Scholarships/ Fee concession available for Minority category students from the department of Minority Government of Karnataka.
Cauvery Institute of Technology Mandya Facilities
The institute is located in a scenic area right next to the Mysore- Bangalore Highway. The college offers several facilities to students for ease of education. The facilities are as follows:
- Transport facilities: The institute offers bus services from several parts of Karnataka to the college. Mandya, Mysore, and Maddur are some of the areas through which the bus collects students and transports them daily to college.
- Library: The institute offers a well-stocked library where students can research several aspects of the curriculum without limit. The library offers a selection of 14 national journals, 4 international journals, 820 titles of library books, and 5250 volumes of the same.
- Canteen: The canteen offers sumptuous cuisine for students to enjoy and relax.
- Sports: The institute offers several sports activities for students to indulge themselves in. Cauvery Kreedanjali is a sports fest where students indulge in indoor and outdoor sports activities.
Cauvery Institute of Technology Mandya FAQs
Ques. Does Cauvery Institute of Technology Mandya offer hostel accommodations?
Ans. The institute does not offer hostel accommodations. Students from out of state will have to look for other accommodation. Students within the city can avail of transport services offered by the college.
Ques. What is the KCET entrance exam that is conducted for Cauvery Institute of Technology Mandya?
Ans. KCET is a common entrance exam for admission to the professional courses in the State of Karnataka for the year 2020-2021. It is an offline exam conducted every year for admission into several science disciplines. It is conducted once a year and it has a duration of 1 hour and 20 minutes. It consists of 2 sets of papers which will be divided into 2 rounds.
Ques. What is the COMEDK entrance exam that is conducted for Cauvery Institute of Technology Mandya?
Ans. The consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) Undergraduate Entrance Test is a State Level entrance test conducted once a year. The exam scores will be beneficial for admission into engineering and architecture courses throughout the colleges accepting this exam. The exam mode is online. The duration of the exam is 3 hours. Over 130 colleges accept the entrance test scores of this entrance exam.
Ques. Is there placement training offered by Cauvery Institute of Technology Mandya?
Ans. The institute offers placement training modules to students enrolled at the institute. The modules serve the purpose of enhancing an individual student's skillset and set them on a path to personal development. These include:
- Basic Communication Module
- Advanced Communication Module
Ques. What are the BE fee and intake at Cauvery Institute of Technology Mandya?
Ans. The BE fees are INR 77,500 per year and the intake is 300 students every year.