Aradhana School of Business Management was established in the year of 2010. It is located in Rajendranagar, a place in Hyderabad, Telangana. The college offers a two-year full-time Post Graduate program MBA in four different streams. Aradhana offers an MBA with dual specialization. Admissions are done based on exams like CAT and TSICET. Admission to MBA is also done on a merit basis in management quota for which 50% marks are required in graduation. Candidates can apply online from the official website of the college.
Aradhana School of Business Management Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||2010 | Private|
|Approved by||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)|
|Affiliated to||Osmania University, Hyderabad|
|Exam Accepted||TSICET, CAT|
|Admission Criteria||Entrance Based|
|Campus Area||1.5 Acres|
|Facilities Available||Library, Hostel, Conference Hall, Sports, Classrooms|
Aradhana School of Business Management Courses
The College offers a full-time two-year MBA program in four different streams at the PG level. Tabulated below are the details for the same:
|MBA||Specialization: Human Resource Management, Finance, Marketing, System
Duration: 2 Years
Eligibility: Graduation from a recognized University
Selection Criteria: Entrance Based
Aradhana School of Business Management Admissions
Admission to the MBA program will be based on the marks secured in the qualifying examination.
How to Apply?
- The application form is accepted through online mode only.
- Candidates have to visit the official website and register themselves.
- Fill the registration form carefully with the required details.
- Then you will get a registration no. on your mobile/ email.
- Enter the registration no. and login yourself.
- Fill the application form carefully and pay the registration fee.
- Finally submit the form and take a printout for the same as future reference.
- After the declaration of the entrance exam result TICET/ CAT, go through the further counseling process for those who are eligible.
- Selected candidates can take admission by submitting the following documents.
Aradhana School of Business Management Facilities
ASBM has a good infrastructure to meet every student’s needs. Following are some of the facilities provided by the college:
- Library: It has a rich collection of books on various topics. Students can access them with proper login details provided by the librarian and subscribes to foreign and Indian journals and periodicals in management and allied areas. It also stocks project reports for reference.
- Hostel: ASBM provides a well-furnished hostel facility to candidates coming outstation areas for both girls and boys.
- Canteens: It offers delicious and hygienic food and is equipped with the latest appliances.
- Conference Hall: The College has a Conference Hall equipped with state-of-the-art infrastructure and equipment.
- Sports: College provides various sports facilities indoor as well as outdoor games.
- Other Facilities: Gym, Stationary, Computer Room
Aradhana School of Business Management FAQs
Ques. Does Aradhana School of Business Management provide a scholarship?
Ans. The state government of Telangana offers scholarships to the meritorious students and the students from reserved and the economically backward classes of society provided that they are the domicile of the state. Students have to show a valid certificate at the time of scholarship registration.
Ques. How is Aradhana School of Business Management placements?
Ans. As per the student’s feedback, the college provides 100% assurance to worthy students. Various companies are coming to college and selecting students if they are capable enough. Leading companies like Cognizant, TCS, Wipro, Google, and Deloitte, etc) have been visiting the college to find fresh talent. ASBM also provides On job training in which the 2nd year students will be placed in various companies for Internships where they will do their project work.
Ques. What is the seat intake of the MBA program at Aradhana School of Business Management?
Ans. The seat intake of the MBA program is 120 students. Apart from the convener quota, colleges also have management quota seats available, a total of 120 seats (Convener Quota: 84 + Management Quota: 36 seats).
Ques. Can the course fee be paid in installments as per the semester at Aradhana School of Business Management?
Ans. The College has provided an option to pay the fee for every year during its beginning as per the college fee structure.
Ques. On what criteria does the Aradhana School of Business Management provide scholarships?
Ans. Scholarships are provided by the Telangana Government for students based on their marks, based on the caste they belong to, and based on the annual income of parents.
Ques. What are the documents required at the time of admission at Aradhana School of Business Management?
Ans. Documents required at the time of Admission:
- Copy of High School Marksheet and Certificate
- Copy of Mark sheet & certificate of Intermediate
- Graduation Certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Caste certificate
- Passport size photograph
- A photocopy of Aadhaar Card