TSICET Registration 2021 is open since April 7, 2021, Candidates will be able to apply until June 23, 2021, without late fee by visiting the official website tsche.ac.in. TSICET 2021 will be conducted on August 19 – 20, 2021 as per the notice released by TSCHE on April 3, 2021. Apply for TSICET 2021
- As per TSICET 2021 Exam Pattern, it is a Computer Based Test of 150 minutes duration having 200 MCQs.
- TSICET 2021 Syllabus contains questions that test candidates’ analytical ability, mathematical ability and communication ability.
- TSICET 2021 Admit Card will be released after the conclusion of the Application process. Check TSICET 2021 Admit Card
- TSICET 2021 Rank Cards will be available for downloading after TSICET results are announced. Check TSICET 2021 Result
- June 16: TSICET 2021 Registration Process Extended till June 23, 2021.
- June 14: TSICET 2021 Registration Process without late fee ends on June 15, 2021.
- April 7: TSICET online application. Exam fee is INR 650 (general, OBC, and EWS ) and 450 (SC, ST).
- April 3: TSICET conducting body issues notification for the current session exam.
TSICET is a state-level entrance exam conducted by TSCHE to grant admission into MBA and MCA programs offered by the universities in the state of Telangana. As per TSICET 2021 Eligibility, candidates possessing a graduation degree with 50% marks are eligible to apply for TSICET 2021. A total of 23,358 seats are available in 150+ TSICET Participating Business Schools across the state of Telangana.
TSICET 2021 Exam Highlights
|Exam Name||Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TSICET)|
|Conducting Body||Kakatiya University on behalf of Telangana State Council for Higher Education (TSCHE)|
|Minimum Eligibility||Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Board|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Courses Offered||MBA and MCA|
|Seats Offered||23,000+ seats|
|TSICET Help Desk||0870-2438088|
TSICET 2021 Exam Dates
The following table depicts the list of important dates related to TSICET exam events which are released by the Kakatiya University.
|TSICET Registration 2021 Starts||April 7, 2021 (Open)|
|Registration Window closes (without late fee)||June 23, 2021|
|Registration window closes with late fee||August 11, 2021|
|TSICET Admit Card||August 13, 2021|
|TSICET 2021 Exam Dates||August 19 – 20, 2021|
|Announcement of Preliminary Key||August 27, 2021|
|Last Date for Submission of Objections on Preliminary Answer Key|| |
August 31, 2021
|Announcement of Final Answer Key and Results|| |
September 17, 2021
Check detailed TSICET 2021 Schedule
TSICET Eligibility Criteria 2021
TSICET Eligibility Criteria notified by Kakatiya University is detailed below:
- An applicant must be an Indian National.
Educational Qualification Requirements:
- Recognized Bachelor’s Degree Examination of minimum 3 years’ duration with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of reserved categories).
- If the qualifying degree is obtained by distance mode then it should be recognised by the joint committee of UGC, AICTE and DEC.
- Candidates who are in their final year of the qualifying examination can also apply, provided their results will be declared on or before the TSICET Counselling Process
- There is no limit on age criteria.
Number of Attempts:
- There is no set limit for the number of attempts.
Steps to Fill TSICET Application Form 2021
Given below is a brief about TS ICET Registration 2021 Process:
Step 1: Register and Pay TSICET Application Fee
- Visit the official portal i.e. icet.tsche.ac.in
- Click on the “Application Fee Payment” link
- Enter the following details asked:
- Candidate's Name
- Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket Number
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- E-Mail ID
- Payment Type
- Pay the application fee. A payment reference ID will be generated for filling the form.
The registration fee for the TSICET is represented in the following table:
|Category||TS ICET 2021 Application Fee|
|Other candidates||INR 650|
|SC/ST candidates||INR 450|
Step 2: Fill TSICET Application Form 2021
Candidates have to fill the following details:
- Candidate’s Personal Details
- Qualifying Examination Details
- Exam Centre
- Candidates’ Category as mentioned in the Caste certificate.
- Local Area Status: AU (Andhra University), OU (Osmania University), SVU (Sri Venkateswara University) or Non-Local.
- SSC (10th class) or equivalent details
- Select whether Non-Minority / Minority.
- Special Category, if applicable, such as:
- Annual Income of the Parent
- Address for Correspondence, contact number and email ID
- Intermediate /Degree details
Step 3 – Upload Photo and Signature
- Photograph Format: jpg file, Size: less than 30 KB
- Signature Format: jpg format, Size: less than 15 KB
Read about TSICET 2021 Registration
TSICET 2021 Admit Card
- TSICET 2021 Admit Card will be available for registered candidates from second week of May 2021 onwards.
- It will be made available on the official website – icet.tsche.ac.in.
- No candidate was allowed to appear in the exam without admit card.
- TSICET 2021 Hall Ticket is also a necessary document for the Counselling Process and subsequent admission processes.
How to Download TSICET 2021 Admit Card?
- Visit the official website i.e. icet.tsche.ac.in
- Click on “Download TSICET 2021 Hall Ticket” link
- Enter your Application No and Date of birth in DD/MM/YY format
- Click on “Get Hall Ticket”
- TSICET 2021 Hall Ticket will be generated
- Save it and take a print out the same for future use
Download TSICET 2021 Admit Card
Discrepancy in TSICET 2021 Admit Card
If there are any kind of discrepancies in TSICET 2021 Hall Ticket or the candidates are unable to access the admit card, they must contact the conducting authority in the address given below –
University College of Commerce and Business Management
Kakatiya University, Vidyaranyapuri,
Warangal- 506009, Telangana
Contact No: 0870-2438088
E-mail: convenerTS ICET2021@gmail.com
TSICET 2021 Exam Centers
- The Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TS ICET) will be held across 16 Regional Test Centers in Telangana State.
- Candidates are given the choice to fill the city of their choice according to convenience during TS ICET Application Process.
Mentioned below are the 16 regional test centers in Telangana, along with their codes:
|TSICET Test Center||Center Code||TSICET Test Center||Center Code|
TSICET 2021 Exam Pattern
TSICET 2021 will be conducted in online mode. The medium will be English only for Section-C and English & Telugu for Section-A & Section-B of the question paper. The table enlists further details related to TSICET 2021 Exam Pattern:
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Medium of Examination||English and Urdu|
|Total Duration||150 minutes|
|Total number of questions||200|
|Total number of sections||3 (Analytical Ability, Mathematical Ability, Communication Ability)|
|Type of questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Number of choices per question||4|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark for correct answer; 0 marks for unanswered questions; No negative marking for incorrect answer|
TSICET 2021 Practice Papers
The previous year question papers are a good source for practice. Kakatiya University also releases a Mock Test for the TS ICET aspirants before the commencement of test. Check out the following table for previous years’ practice papers:-
|TSICET Previous Years’ Question Papers||Answer Key|
|TSICET 2017 Question Paper||TSICET 2017 Answer Key|
|TSICET 2016 Question Paper||TSICET 2016 Answer Key|
|TSICET 2015 Question Paper||TSICET 2015 Answer Key|
TSICET 2021 Syllabus
The syllabus of TSICET as released by the organising committee is as follows:
Section-A – Analytical Ability
- Data Sufficiency: A question is given followed by data in the form of two statements labeled as i and ii.
- If the data given in i alone is sufficient to answer the question then choice (1) is the correct answer.
- If the data given in ii alone is sufficient to answer the question then choice (2) is the correct answer.
- If both i and ii put together are sufficient to answer the question but neither statement alone is sufficient, then choice (3) is the correct answer.
- If both i and ii put together are not sufficient to answer the question and additional data is needed, then choice (4) is the correct answer.
- Problem Solving:
- Sequences and Series: Analogies of numbers and alphabet, completion of blank spaces following the pattern in a:b::c:d relationship; odd thing out: missing number in a sequence or a series.
- Data Analysis: The data given in a Table, Graph, Bar diagram, Pie Chart, Venn Diagram or a Passage is to be analyzed and the questions pertaining to the data are to be answered.
- Coding and Decoding Problems: A code pattern of the English Alphabet is given. A given word or a group of letters are to be coded or decoded based on the given code or codes.
- Date, Time & Arrangement Problems: Calendar problems, clock problems, blood relationships, arrivals, departures and schedules, seating arrangements, symbol and notation interpretation.
Section-B – Mathematical Ability
- Arithmetical Ability: Laws of indices, ratio and proportion; surds; numbers and divisibility, l.c.m. and g.c.d; Rational numbers, Ordering.; Percentages; Profit and loss; Partnership, Pipes and cisterns, time, distance and work problems, areas and volumes, mensuration, modular arithmetic.
- Algebraical and Geometrical Ability: Statements, Truth tables, implication converse and inverse, Tautologies-Sets, Relations and functions, applications - Equation of a line in different forms.
- Trigonometry - Trigonometric ratios, Trigonometric ratios of standard angles, (0°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 90°, 180°)
- Trigonometric identities: sample problems on heights and distances, Polynomials; Remainder theorem and consequences;
- Linear equations and expressions; Progressions, Binomial Theorem, Matrices, Notion of a limit and derivative;
- Plane geometry - lines, Triangles, Quadrilaterals, Circles, Coordinate geometry-distance between points.
- Statistical Ability: Frequency distributions, Mean, Median, Mode, Standard Deviation, Correlation, simple problems on Probability.
Section-C – Communication Ability 50 Questions (50 Marks)
Candidates will be assessed on the ability to:
- identify vocabulary used in the day-to-day communication.
- understand the functional use of grammar in day-to-day communication as well as in the business contexts.
- identify the basic terminology and concepts in computer and business contexts (letters, reports, memoranda, agenda, minutes etc.).
- understand written text and drawing inferences.
Part 1 – Vocabulary
Part 2 – Business and Computer terminology
Part 3 – Functional Grammar
Part 4 – Reading Comprehension (3 Passages)
Read More about TSICET 2021 Syllabus
TSICET 2021 Result
TSICET Result will be announced in June 2021 in the form of scorecards/Rank card. The unreserved category candidates must secure at least 25% marks in order to qualify it. However, for the candidates of ST or SC categories, there are no such qualifying marks. Based on the TSICET 2021 Results, the conducting body will announce the Merit List. Candidates can check their individual TSICET 2021 Scorecard through the following steps:
- Visit the official website of TSICET
- Click on the link ‘TSICET 2021 Result’
- Visit the official website of TSICET
- Click on the ‘TSICET 2021 Rank Card’ link
- Enter the Hall Ticket Number
- Upon clicking the submit button, TSICET 2021 Rank Card will be generated
TSICET 2021 Answer Key
- The exam conducting authority publishes Two Answer Keys i.e. Preliminary and Final answer key of TSICET 2021.
- The preliminary answer key will be released in August 2021 soon after the completion of exam.
- Candidates will be able to calculate their marks before the announcement of TSICET 2021 Result
- Candidates were also given the facility to submit their objection on primary answer key if any, to the office of the Convener, TSICET – 2021 through e-mail / Speed or Registered Post or in person within six days after publication of the preliminary answer key.
- TSICET Final answer key will be published along with Results on November 02, 2021.
Candidates must note that TSICET 2021 Results and Rank List will be prepared based on the Final merit list.
Universities Under TSICET 2021
The following list of universities offers admission in MBA/MCA two-year program. Candidates can pursue full time, part-time, evening and distance mode courses from these universities.
- Prof. Jayashankar Agricultural University (PJSAU)
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU)
- JNT University, Hyderabad (JNTU-H)
- Kakatiya University (KU)
- Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU)
- Osmania University (OU)
- Palamur University (PU)
- Satavahana University (SU)
- Telangana University (TU)
TSICET 2021 Merit List
- Kakatiya University, Warangal, will publish a separate merit list for both the courses based on the candidates’ performance in the entrance test.
- Candidates who score more than the cutoff marks will qualify for the next rounds.
TSICET 2021 Counselling
- Based on this TSICET Merit list, qualified candidates will proceed for the TSICET 2021 Counselling.
- Admission to 85% of seats shall be reserved for the local candidates.
- 15% of the seats shall be left unreserved, as specified in the AP Educational Institutions order 1974 as amended.
TSICET 2021 Counselling will contain various steps which are discussed below:
- Registration – All the candidates who are selected for TSICET Counselling must register themselves by filling the registration form at the counselling center.
- Certificate verification – Once the registration is done, the candidates must report to the counselling center with the required list of documents mentioned below for certificate verification.
- Online Web Options Entry & Freezing or Locking of Options – After the certificate verification, the conducting body will release an online portal for the candidates where they have to enter their preference of colleges in the online portal and lock it.
- TSICET 2021 Seat Allotment – During the seat allotment process, the choices that have been locked before the deadline will be considered for seat allocation. The final seat allotment will be made on the basis of the Merit list and availability of seats apart from the candidate’s choice.
- Payment of Fee and Reporting in allotted college
- The next step is the payment of the fee. Candidates are required to download the bank challan from the online website.
- The fee can be paid in any of the Andhra Bank or Indian Bank in the state of Telangana.
- Candidates will receive a proof of the payment and with this receipt, the candidates must report to the allotted colleges.
Documents Required for TSICET Counselling 2021
Candidates appearing for TSICET Counselling are required to take certain documents to the counselling center. Candidates of all categories must carry these documents:
- Rank Card
- TSICET Admit Card
- Mark sheet of SSC / Intermediate or Equivalent Qualifying Examination
- Class IX to Degree Certificates
- Caste & Income certificate issued on or after April 1, 2021
- Transfer Certificate of Degree or Equivalent
- Residence Certificate
- In the case of non-local candidates residential certificate of either of parents in Telangana for 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Telangana from Tehsildar.
- Aadhar Card
TSICET 2021 Contact Details
TSICET 2021 Cutoff
- TSICET Cutoff is the minimum score required to secure admission in MBA and MBA courses offered by various colleges and institutions in the state of Telangana.
- TSICET cutoff will depend on a lot of factors such as:
- The number of applicants,
- The number of seats available,
- Previous year cut off marks and the difficulty levels of the entrance test.
- Candidates have to score a minimum of 25% marks in the entrance test (no minimum marks in case of SC/ST candidates) to qualify for the counselling rounds.
- Ranking of the merit list will be in the descending order of total marks scored in the entrance exam.
- Separate Reserved category list will also be prepared.
- Based on candidate’s performance, they will be called for Counselling procedure.
TSICET 2021 FAQs
Ques. Who is conducting the TSICET 2021 exam?
Ans. The Kakatiya University, Warangal conducts the TSICET exam on the behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad.
Ques. In which all years before the Kakatiya University has conducted the TSICET exam?
Ans. The Kakatiya University has conducted the TSICET exam before in 2005, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020 prior to 2021.
Ques. What are the various courses offered through TSICET 2021?
Ans. You may appear in the TSICET 2021 exam for getting admission to the Master in Business Applications (MBA) and Master in Computer Applications (MCA) courses.
Ques. What is the duration of the courses offered through TSICET 2021?
Ans. The MBA course is for two years and the MCA course is of three years.
Ques. What is the eligibility for the TSICET 2021 exam?
Ans. Following are the highlights of eligibility details for various courses offered through TSICET 2021:
- For MBA, candidates should have passed the bachelor’s degree of at least three years from any discipline and a recognised university or institution with at least 50% marks (45% for the SC/ST category).
- For MCA, candidates should have passed the bachelor’s degree of at least three years from any discipline and a recognised university or institution along with the Mathematics subject in class 12th with at least 50% marks (45% for the SC/ST category).
Ques. What is the registration fee of TSICET 2021?
Ans. The registration fee of TSICET 2021 is INR 650 for the General category candidates, and INR 450 for the SC and ST category candidates.
Ques. How can I pay the registration fee of TSICET 2021?
Ans. You can pay the registration fee of TSICET 2021 through TS Online, AP online, Mee Seva, and e-Seva centres. Additionally, you can pay it through payment gateway (credit card, debit card, or net banking).
Ques. By when could I register for TSICET 2021?
Ans. The dates of TSICET 2021 without late fee will be first week of April 2021.
Ques. What is the mode of TSICET 2021 registration?
Ans. You may register for TSICET 2021 in the online mode through its official website at icet.tsche.ac.in.
Ques. What are the various exam centers of the TSICET 2021 exam?
Ans. The TSICET 2021 exam will be conducted in 12 cities of Telangana and 4 cities of Andhra Pradesh. Following is the list of exam centers: • Hyderabad • Karimnagar • Khammam • Kodad • Mahabubnagar • Nalgonda • Narsapur – Medak • Nizamabad • Rangareddy • Sangareddy • Siddepet • Warangal • Kurnool (AP) • Tirupati (AP) • Vijayawada (AP) • Vishakapatnam (AP)
Ques. What certificates and information do I need to have ready with me while applying for TSICET 2021?
Ans. You should have the following certificates and details with you handy while filling the TSICET 2021 registration form:
- Degree or hall ticket number of the qualifying examination
- Name of the candidate
- Candidate’s father name
- Date of birth of the candidate
- Mobile number
- Local status (OU/AU/SVU/ Non-local)
- Parents’ income certificate
- Category (SC, ST, or OBC) certificate, if applicable
- Special Category (NCC, PH, Sports, or CAP)
Ques. How many marks do I need to secure the TSICET 2021 exam?
Ans. The qualifying marks of the TSICET 2021 exam are 50 out of 200. The ranking will be calculated based on merit in the examination.
Ques. What happens if I fail to register for TSICET by end date?
Ans. In case you fail to register for TSICET by end date, you may still be able to register for it with additional late fee penalty of INR 500 by the latest date.
Ques. What happens in case of power or internet connection failure during the TSICET application form submission?
Ans. In case of interruption during the TSICET form submission, you would be able to access your registration page by logging in again to the official website - icet.tsche.ac.in again. Your already filled information might have saved by the server.
Ques. Could I pay the TSICET 2021 application fee post submitting my online application form?
Ans. No, the TS ICET application fee needs to be paid before registering for it.
Ques. I am a student of graduation final year. Am I eligible for applying to TSICET 2021?
Ans. Yes, you may apply to TSICET 2021, providing that you secure the least required marks at a late stage.
Ques. I have passed 47% marks in my B.Sc. Am I eligible for apply to TS ICET 2021 for the MBA course?
Ans. Yes, you are eligible.
Ques. From where could I get my TSICET 2021 admit card?
Ans. You may be able to download your TSICET 2021 admit card from the official website in the last week of May 2021(tentatively).
Ques. Would the TSICET 2021 admit card also be sent to me through physical post?
Ans. No, you will have to download it through the official website only. TSICET doesn’t provide admit card by post or email.
Ques. What should I bring to the exam center along with the TSICET 2021 admit card?
Ans.Along with admit card, candidate has to carry one valid and original (not photocopied/scanned copy) photo identity proof like voter Id, aadhaar card, etc
Ques. Which all documented are will be allowed as photo identity proof at the exam center of TSICET 2021?
Ans. Driving license, passport, PAN card, voter Id card, Aadhaar card, college Id card, employee Id card, or any other photo identity proof issued by Indian or state government.
Ques. Will I be allowed to enter the exam center of TSICET 2021, if I carry the photocopy of my driving license?
Ans. No, you need to carry the original one. Candidate who bring photocopy of any document will not be permitted to sit in the exam.
Ques. Will I be allowed to enter the exam center of TSICET 2021, if I carry would show the E-aadhaar on my mobile phone?
Ans. No, you need to carry the original hardcopy of any of your photo identity proof.
Ques. Do I need to validate something in the downloaded TSICET 2021 admit card?
Ans. Yes, you need to validate that all your particulars in the TS ICET 2021 admit card are correct.
Ques. What should I do if I find errors in my TSICET 2021 admit card?
Ans. You need to immediately contact the officials of TS ICET 2021 to get those corrected and issued a new admit card.
Ques. What are the restricted items for the TSICET 2021 examination hall?
Ans. Mobile phones, physical calculators, wristwatches, any other electronic items, and sharp objects are not allowed inside the TS ICET examination hall.
Ques. How should I submit the Application Form of TSICET 2021?
Ans. For TSICET 2021, the application form cannot be bought at designated centers and has to be submitted ONLY through ONLINE mode.
Ques. What are the various modes of payment of Registration fees?
Ans. There are two modes of payment. The first mode is through TS Online / AP Online / e-Seva / Mee Seva centers and the other mode is through Debit Card / Credit Card/Net Banking. The locations of TSOnline / APOnline / eSeva / Mee Seva centers are given on the official website.
Ques. How do I know that my application has been received and accepted after filling in the Online Application Form?
Ans. On successful submission of the Online Application Form, you will immediately receive an SMS on your mobile phone with the Registration number. Further, your “Filled In Online Application Form” containing all the details uploaded from database and typed by you along with the Registration number and the Barcode will be displayed instantly.
Ques. Should I upload any certificates at the time of registration?
Ans. No, you do not have to upload any certificates at the time of registration.
Ques. After completing the ONLINE application process and generating a printable Application form, will I be able to login again to change my application data?
Ans. No, after submission of the ONLINE application form, a “Filled In Application Form” is generated. The candidate should take a print of the application form and hence, cannot modify the data. Therefore, the candidates are highly expected to be extra careful while filling the ONLINE application form. However, some of the fields (excluding Regional Test Centre) in the Filled In Online Application Form can be edited if the candidate write a request letter with relevant proofs addressing CONVENER, TSICET-2021 or send an e-mail to convenerTS ICET2021@gmail.com.
Ques. I did some mistakes in filling the details in Online Application. How can I change
Ans. Candidates are expected to be extra careful while filling TSICET application form. However, some of the fields (excluding Regional Test Centre) in the Filled In Online Application Form can be edited if the candidate write a request letter with relevant proofs addressing CONVENER, TS ICET-2021 or send an e-mail to convenerTS ICET2021@gmail.com.
Ques. What if I don’t have an Email-id?
Ans. Email-id is not a mandatory detail but desirable as you might be intimated important information about TSICET-2021 from time to time to the given e-mail id.
Ques. When will TSICET 2021 Counselling be conducted?
Ans. TSICET Counselling 2021 is likely to be conducted in September 2021. Exact Dates will be announced in due course. It is going to be held in online mode.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.