The Eastern Institute for Integrated Learning In Management or EIILM is situated in the heart of Kolkata. Established in 1995, EIILM has secured an incredible position in the corporate world. It has been ranked 19th in the top B- schools of India. The courses offered include BBA and BBA H&H in the UG domain, MBA at the PG level, and Ph.D. courses in 6 specializations in Management and Allied Areas.
- Admissions for the UG courses are solely merit-based.
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 with 50% are eligible for the UG courses.
- Admissions to MBA are based on examinations. CAT, MAT, ATMA, EMAT or VU-MAT conducted by the institute.
- Graduates in any discipline are considered eligible for the MBA course.
- Admissions to Ph.D. are also entrance-based. The Research Eligibility Test scores, conducted by the institute, are considered.
- Admissions are conducted online for all courses.
The top recruiters of EIILM include Just Dial, Reliance, Kent Health Care, Nestle, Amul, Safari, Prop Tiger among many others. EIILM has been ranked 19th in the top B-schools of India.
EIILM Kolkata Admission Highlights 2021
|Name of the Institute||Eastern Institute for Integrated Learning In Management|
|Also known as||EIILM|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Entrance Exams||MBA: CAT / MAT / ATMA / EMAT / VU-MAT
PhD: Research Eligibility Test