EBS Or Eva Stalin Business School, established in 2010 is predominantly popular for its BBA, MBA/ PGDM courses. The college provides both undergraduate and postgraduate courses like BBA, B.Com, and MBA. The admission to these courses is based on both merit and entrance exams. The application mode both online and offline.
Being a private institution, the business school claims to offer 360-degree placements by which they mean providing the students with jobs and internships in all possible sectors. Some of EBS’s recruiters are top companies namely Reliance, Infosys, Samsung, Ford, Nestle, TATA AIG, and many more.
Eva Stalin Business School Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||2010 | Private|
|Approved by||Alagappa University|
|Courses Offered||BBA, B.com, and MBA/ PGDM|
|Entrance Exam||MAT, CAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA, and MHCET|
|Admission Criteria||Merit-based & Entrance Test|
|Top Recruiters||Reliance, Infosys, Samsung, Ford, Nestle|
|Campus Area||10 acres|
|Facilities Available||Virtual classrooms,laboratories, work stations,Hostel,Library,Wifi Connectivity|
Eva Stalin Business School Courses
The college offers both UG and PG courses like B.Com, BBA, and MBA.
|MBA||Specializations: Industry Integrated
Duration: 2 Years
Eligibility: Applicants must possess a bachelor's degree in any discipline obtained through the 10+2+3 system.
Selection Criteria: Merit Based
|BBA||Specializations: International Business
Duration: 3 Years
Eligibility: Applicants must pass in Class 10+2 examination from a recognized board.
Selection Criteria: Merit Based
|B.Com||Specializations: Banking Finance Service and Insurance
Duration: 3 Years
Eligibility: Applicants must pass in Class 10+2 examination from a recognized board. Selection Criteria: Merit Based
Read More: Eva Stalin Business School Fees
Eva Stalin Business School Admission
Admissions at Eva Stalin Business School are online-based. However, to apply for advanced programs like MBA, aspirants must procure the scorecard of the required entrance examinations. The business school conducts Aptitude Test + Group Discussion + Personal Interview + Written Test for the same. Applicants will also be shortlisted based on their academic record, work experience, scores in Management Exam, and their overall performance in the admission procedure.
How to Apply?
- The applications for the courses at EBS are accepted online.
- The online registration is available on the college’s official website.
- Applicants are supposed to fill in their details, Educational Qualifications, credentials, etc.
Eva Stalin Business School Placements
EBS offers 360 Degree Placement Opportunities to its students. Eva Stalin is at the forefront of having students exposed in private, government, and public sectors. While concentrating on creating young and vibrant businesspeople and entrepreneurs, the college trains them for all kinds of skills required to win in all possible sectors.
Eva Stalin has partnered up with numerous renowned companies for training, development, and placements of EBS students.
Some of its recruiters are Reliance, Infosys, Samsung, Ford, Nestle. The college also arranges professional workshops and live industrial training to prepare the students for obstacles and challenges that they might face in their business endeavors. The college grooms the students with regular training and mock interviews. Several MNCs, Public, Private, and NGO companies recruit students and most of them receive offer letters before their final examinations.
- EBS Chennai Average Package: INR 3.75 LPA
- EBS Chennai Highest package: INR 10 LPA
- No of placements Companies: 300+ leading companies
- EBS Chennai Placements Profiles: Investment Banking, Retail Management, Corporate Finance, Business Analysis, Channel Management, Business Analysis, Digital Marketing, Generalist HR, Recruitment & Section, Equity Research, Commercial Credit, Digital Marketing
- EBS Chennai Placements Sectors: BFSI, IT & ITES, Financial Services, Insurance, Consumer Durables, E-commerce, Manufacturing, Banking, FMCG, Retail.
Eva Stalin Business School Facilities
The A++ Ranked EBS Business school has several facilities for students to promote quality and comfortable education. The following are the facilities available at Eva Stalin Business School:
- Hostel: The college provides separate hostel accommodation for both girls and boys in hygienic conditions within the campus. The institute offers accommodation facilities at pretty nominal charges. Rooms are available on a double sharing basis having regular connectivity of water, wi-fi, and electricity.
- Library: The college consists of a well-equipped library consisting of necessary Textbooks, reference material, student projects, and reports along with conference proceedings data and faculty development initiative materials.
- Sports: The college provides a 24×7 gymnasium and has playgrounds along with facilities for indoor sports and Yoga.
- Classrooms: Having a college capacity of 120, the college is equipped with smart classes with an LCD projector and Ac for comfort. The college also provides wifi throughout the campus with 100+ computers.
Read More: Eva Stalin Business School Reviews
Eva Stalin Business School Faculty
EBS has a bunch of dedicated faculty members with industry experience. A few of them also belong to the IIM background. The teachers have excellent academic experience in Banking, Finance, Management, Marketing etc and are motivated to groom students accordingly.
- Total number of faculty members: 21
- A faculty member with Academic experience: 07
- Faculty Members with IIM Background: 03
- Faculty Members with Industry Experience: 11
Read More: Eva Stalin Business School Faculty
Eva Stalin Business School FAQs
Ques. How are Scholarships provided in Eva Stalin Business School?
Ans. The scholarship is given to students securing a minimum of 65% marks at an undergraduate level and as per their performance in scholarship the test. This applies to students who have secured admission in a regular or full-time Master’s Degree course.
Ques. How do the Placements happen at Eva Stalin Business School?
Ans. The procedure for final and summer placements commences in November each year. Selected corporate are invited to the campus for holding Pre-Placement Talks along with an interactive session with the students.
Ques. What is the MBA program structure at Eva Stalin Business School?
Ans. The MBA program is conducted for 2 years with 2 semesters each. Making it 4 semesters in all.
Ques. Can students receive essential educational material easily at Eva Stalin Business School?
Ans. The Institute offers a well-stocked library with all the necessary educational material required by the students. Transportation facilities are also provided to the students upon request.
Ques. What are the documents required for admission at Eva Stalin Business School?
Ans. The following are the essential documents required by applicants seeking to secure admission to Eva Stalin Business School:
- 10th-12th Marks sheets.
- Graduation Marksheets
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate.
- Provisional Degree Certificate
- Entrance Exam Scorecard. (50 Percentile in Entrance Exams)
- Caste Certificate/ Income Certificate
- 6 Passport Size photograph.