Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Technology and Management (LBSITM) is a premier B-school located in the city of Indore. The institute was established to spread the culture of rootedness with ethical values and at the same time providing the students with the required skill set. LBSITM is recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of Human Resource Development for its Post Graduate Programme in Management.
The educational institution has a variety of courses ranging from Degree courses to Short Term programs. The institute is devoted to groom professionals with the vision in accordance with the values and principles of Lal Bahadur Shastri.
- Given below are the Full-time courses offered by the College:
(a) Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)- The course is designed to ensure that the management graduates develop an understanding of strategic thinking, tactical implementation, and general management skills.
Eligibility: The applicant must have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline. A valid score of CAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ CET/ MAT/ SNAP/ LBSMAT/ NMAT.
Also, candidates appearing in the final term of their degrees can also apply.
(b) B.Com (Hons)
Eligibility: The candidate must have passed 10+2 examination with a minimum of 60% marks for General Category and 55% for OBC/ST/Differently-abled candidates
Eligibility: The candidate must have passed 10+2 examination with a minimum of 50% marks for General category and 45% for ST/ OBC/ Differently-abled candidates.
- There are Short-term certificate courses also offered by LBSITM which are designed to help on developing analytical skills to identify business opportunities in the market. The admission to these courses is done on a first come, first serve basis. The list includes:
(a) Advanced Certificate in Management (10 months)
(b) Certificate in Supervisory Management (3 months)
(c) Certificate in Management (5 months)
Read about LBSITM Courses & Fee
To take admissions, the candidate must have passed the examination as per the requirements of the course. For more information regarding admissions click here.
The Institute believes in imparting the best quality of higher education with the help of its versatile infrastructure.
- Library- It has a well-equipped and resourceful library which provides the best environment for education and research. It has also a dedicated E-Resource Centre for accessing online journals, reference books or resources. Most importantly, the library is subscribed to the prestigious J-Gate Social and Management Service Portal.
- Computer Lab: The lab is equipped with the latest hardware and software facilities to fulfill the needs of students and facility. The entire campus has Wi-Fi connectivity.
- The institute also provides hostel facilities separately for both boys and girls at selected locations with decent amenities.
The college has a dedicated Placement Cell which caters to the needs of the students. The process of placements is assisted by Corporate Interface Cell of Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, New Delhi.
Some of the prominent recruiters of the institute involve Ambuja Cement, Kotak Mahindra Bank, HDFC Bank, Jet Airways, ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund, OYO, Nissan and many more.
Check LBSITM Placement