Vivekananda College was established in 1950 in Thakurpukur, Kolkata. There are total 700 students enrolled in different courses every year.
Vivekananda College Thakurpukur offers UG and PG courses. At the UG level, the college offers B.A, B.Sc and B.Com (Hons. and general). M.A in 2 specializations is offered at the PG level.
- The process of application is online and offline for all the programs. Candidates have to download the application form online and submit at college. Candidates can also get the application form from the college.
- The minimum eligibility for admission in UG courses 10+2 in relevant stream with at least 50% aggregate marks.
- For M.A, a graduate degree from a recognized university is required to be eligible.
- The candidates are selected entirely based on the merit in the qualifying examination.
- The seats are reserved for SC, ST, OBC and physically handicapped candidate in all the courses.
Highlights of Vivekananda College Admissions 2021
|Name of the College||Vivekananda College Thakurpukur|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Merit-based|
|Application Mode||Online and offline|