CIBMRD offers two-year post graduation degree course in Business Administration. Candidates will be admitted for the two different shifts of classes for which the annual intake is 45 students in each shift. Applicants must possess Bachelor’s in any of the streams with at least 50% aggregate marks. Admissions will be based on candidate’s score in state-level management entrance test- MAH-MBA-CET. after the entrance exam results, DTE will conduct the counselling for final admissions.
||45 + 45
||Graduation in any discipline with 50% aggregate marks
- First Shift Code for the program is 411010110 and second shift code is 411010120.
- Candidates must produce the following documents at the time of admissions:
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Class 12th mark sheet
- College leaving certificate
- MHT-MBA-CET scorecard
- Seat allotment letter
- Caste certificate
- Caste validity certificate
- Non-creamy layer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Education GAP certificate
- Domicile/ Nationality certificate
- Ex-servicemen certificate
- Physically handicapped certificate
- Migrants certificate (for J & K quota)
CIBMRD Vocational Courses Admissions 2021
In association with Tata Institute of Social Science, CIBMRD offers vocational courses as work integrated training programs. Postgraduate Diploma is offered with specializations in Bank Credit Management and Banking, Financial Market & Insurance for candidates who have completed graduation. The School of Vocational Education (SVE) also offers skill enhancement program and Bachelor’s in Vocational Education for applicants who have successfully appeared for Higher Secondary Examinations. Admissions to all the courses under SVE will be merit-based.
||Bank Credit Management
||Graduation in any discipline
|Banking, Financial Market & Insurance
||Passed class 12th
|Skill Enhancement Course
- Applications will have to be submitted offline only.
- Admission forms are available at the official portal.