ARS College of Engineering is a private College founded in 2009. The College offers Bachelors and Masters in Engineering, MBA, and MCA courses. The admission is based on both merit and entrance exams such as TNEA, CAT/ GATE, TANCET. Application mode is both online and offline.
Some of the top recruiters of the college are TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Hyundai Motor India Ltd, Accenture, HCL, etc.
ARS College of Engineering Highlights
|Established | Type||2009 | Private|
|Affiliated to||Anna University, Chennai|
|Courses||B.E., M.E., MBA, MCA|
|Entrance Exam||TNEA, GATE, TANCET, and CAT|
|Admission Criteria||Merit and Entrance Based|
ARS College of Engineering Courses
|BE||Specializations: Electronics and Communication Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering and Mechanical Engineering
Duration: 4 years
Eligibility: 10+2 in PCM with 50% marks
Selection Criteria: Entrance Based
|MBA||Duration: 2 years
Eligibility: Graduated in any specialization with 50% marks
Selection Criteria: Merit Based
|MCA||Duration: 3 years
Eligibility: Graduate in any discipline (three years)
Selection Criteria: Merit Based
|MCA (Lateral Entry)||Duration: 2 years
Eligibility: BCA, BSc/ BBA/ B. Tech (Computer Science)
Selection Criteria: Merit-based
|M.E.||Specializations: CAD/ CAM and Structural Engineering
Duration: 2 years
Eligibility: For CAD/ CAM: B.E./ B. Tech, Mechanical/ Automation/ Production/ Manufacturing/ Industrial Engineering/ Mechatronics/ Marine Engineering. For Structural Engineering: B.E./ B. Tech in Civil.
Selection Criteria: Merit Based
Read More: ARS College of Engineering Fees
ARS College of Engineering Admission
The admission is both merit and entrance based.
How to Apply?
- Visit the college website or admission department to collect the application form.
- Fill the required details as asked.
- Attach the relevant documents along with the application form.
- Submit the form and pay the application fees.
- Save the form for future reference.
ARS College of Engineering Placements
The College ensures the placement of students and invites various companies for Campus drives. Top recruiters that have hired students from the College are:
|Wapco||Hyundai Motor India Ltd.||Forech|
|Reynolds Pens India Ltd.||Wipro Fluids Power Ltd.||Aircel Ltd.|
|VSS Pvt. Ltd.||Mitsuba||Asian Paint India Ltd.|
|ILjin Automotive Pvt. Ltd.|
For Computer Science Engineering:
|Dell||L&T TATA Motors|
For Electronics and Communication Engineering:
|AAGNA Global Solutions||Radian Electrical Solutions Pvt Ltd.|
|Advan Corp||Space Span(I) Pvt. Ltd.|
For Civil Engineering:
|KR Construction||Vijayasanthi Builders|
|Green Yes Builders||Arihant Foundation and Housing Limited|
|Simplex Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd.||NCCL Building|
|Akshaya Home Builders||VLC Ready-mix Concrete Pvt Ltd.|
|Shoba Constructions||Chaithanya Projects Pvt. Ltd.|
For MCA and MBA:
|Medopharm Pvt. Ltd.||CTS|
ARS College of Engineering Facilities
- Smart Classrooms: ARSCE has hi-tech classrooms providing them more than traditional blackboard learning. The classrooms have a capacity of 60 students with good lighting and ventilation facilities.
- Hostel and mess facility: Large 4- storeyed hostel having a capacity of 500 students is built on the campus itself. Free washing facility is also provided in the hostel. The managers of the hostel and mess ensure that every student gets a decent and hygienic meal.
- Sports, Games, and Gym facility: The College has an excellent facility for outdoor as well as indoor games. Students play cricket, table-tennis, volleyball, football, carom, etc.
- Library: The College library consists of more than 75000 books including, Indian and foreign Journals. The library has some attached computers too for students who want to watch video lectures or read e-journals.
- Medical Facility: A small medical center is built on the campus itself to provide necessary First aid with the prescription of the resident doctor there.
- Laboratories: The laboratories in the College are well equipped with machines and equipment required to perform practical tasks. Some of the labs are Microprocessor and Microcontroller lab, Digital signal processing lab, Linear Integrated Circuits Lab, VLSI Lab, Electronics Lab, Communication System Lab, Microwave and Optical Lab in Electronics and Communications department. Then there are OOPS labs, Central Computing Lab, DSA Lab, DBMS Lab, Java, Internet Programming Lab, etc. in the Computer Science Department.
Read More: ARS College of Engineering Reviews
ARS College of Engineering Scholarships
CCB Counselling and Scholarship process:
- Students must apply online
- Students will be invited for online counseling.
- The College must be associated with Combined Counselling Board Tamil Nadu.
- The scholarship grants a discount of 60,000 to 2.5Lakh INR as per the fee of the course and its duration.
Perarignar Anna Memorial Award:
- The top two boys and top two girls of each district in Tami Nadu scoring highest in HSC can apply for this scholarship.
- MBC/ DNC/ BC students can apply for this scholarship.
ARS College of Engineering FAQs
Ques. How to contact ARS College of Engineering?
Ans. The mailing address of the College is Sattamangalam, Maramalai Nagar, Chennai, 603-209. You can contact the College at 9976990062. The email address of the College is email@example.com.
Ques. What type of events are organized in ARS College of Engineering?
Ans. Following events are organized by the ARS College of Engineering:
- Workshop on Intellectual Property Rights and Innovation.
- Athletic Meet
- NSS Camps
- Workshop on Road Safety
- Seminar on Start-ups in India
Ques. How much minimum marks are required for BE by reserved categories at ARS College of Engineering?
Ans. Following is the reservation criteria for BE at ARS College of Engineering:
Ques. What if other state students also want admission to ARS College of Engineering?
Ans. Following is the criteria for students from other states who want to take admission to ARS College of Engineering:
- Students who have studied 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th standard in Tami Nadu.
- Sons and Daughters of Tamil Nadu Central government employees who have served at least five years.
- Sons and Daughters of IAS Officers of Tamil Nadu Cadre.
Ques. What is the BE entrance exam eligibility for ARS College of Engineering?
Ans. A pass in the HSC (Academic) or its equivalent with minimum average marks of 55.00% in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry put together. OR A pass in any one of the following HSC (Vocational Stream) with any one of the related subjects namely Mathematics, Physics or Chemistry with a minimum average mark of 55% OR Any other equivalent qualification with relevant subjects approved by the Higher Secondary Board of Tamil Nadu. Relaxation of marks - Backward Class including Backward Class Muslim (50%); MBC & DNC (45%); SC/ SCA/ ST (Mere pass)